New way to stop the noobs from saying the search didnt work.

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Hey old timers,

I want to start a thread here that will contain links to other threads containing commonly asked subjects. Air ride, headlights, sub frame dropping, performance questions......

If you feel its previlant, post it up with a description of what it is.

Once we get it going, I'll sticky it to the top of this forum.

Thanks guys.

Mike

Ive been hoping for this since before I signed up. Glad you are doing something about this Mike.
Ive bookmarked a few things at home I will add to the list if I remember

I think we literaly ha the exact same thought at the exact same time... i totally agree lol

I was kinda thinking that since the mark8 section is pretty much this sites primaryly used thread, that it could be set up a bit more like LOD..everything is broken down into groups, makes searching a lot easier

thanks for posting this ivebeen up for hours seaching thread after thread lol and yes iam a noob but iam trying!

On removing the engine article, that was Laser telling me how to do it. Yay I feel special haha. :p

I was kinda thinking that since the mark8 section is pretty much this sites primaryly used thread, that it could be set up a bit more like LOD..everything is broken down into groups, makes searching a lot easier

say what? the LS side is just as (actually, maybe more) active as the Mark VIII side.

Last edited:
Might want to include how to use google to search the site:

Agreed. I mentioned this long ago and if you just ask the question in Google, you will be given links to LOD, LVC and .org and usually the question can be answered.

This is how it works. You might want to know what the bolt pattern is for your Mark VIII.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+the+bolt+pattern+for+a+Mark+VIII

Or, How do I fix a blend door on a Mark VIII?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+fix+a+blend+door+on+a+Mark+VIII

what about some kind of reference chart to what all the abbreviations mean, and what they do. ie IMRC stands for..... IMRC does....

Members online

No members online now.
Back