OK Who wants a set of these Rims for their Mark??

2002WRXSTi

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would def look different but not in the way I want :shifty:

2spoker.jpg

there is a guy with those on a solstice here local and they are god awful

So do they fold down so he can mow lawns?

Hell, they're exactly the right shape... paint a gigantic lincoln star on them and you're set!

every other ghetto mofo around here has either those, or the 3 blade style, all are equally ugly as phuck

they are not big enough, over here they take ugly and stupid to a whole new level...
rx8_donk.jpg

donk-car-pictures.jpg

you could have clear wheels like this too

donk2.jpg

Donk%2BLimo%2BArt%2BCar.jpg

should be able to shoot at people that drive crap like that

and whats with the see-thru rims, you can see through the left side, but not the right?

I was like "oh, wheels...."

Then I clicked on the thread, saw the picture, starting laughing, then threw up in my mouth lol.

I think about twice a year someone posts a thread that relates to DONKS! Thank God I ate early, otherwise there would be regurgitated food all over my keyboard.

There is a plus side to having a donked out car.... No need to put it on a ramp or lift to change the oil. :p

Dont know how that little 1.3L rotary spins those big ass wheels.

jeeze what the bleep is wrong with people.Seriously anyone that does that or thinks it is cool needs to be donkey punched so they can not have kids.:eek:

some of it is CRAP... and it is not my taste AT ALL!!! but i can appreciate the craftsmanship behind some donked out hoopties. there is one i saw on river street in savannah ga. 2 door convertible old school box chevy like an 89 with 40 inch rims. after talking to the guy i find out it was originally a 4 dr car. it had a 50 inch led tv in the dash no :q:q:q:q 50 inch.. the passenger had NO leg room. but one hell of a view of the tv. Iwould not own or drive it, but i could appreciate it. just like how most mustang guys will never understand why we love these old mark VIIIs. same pudding just different flavor.

A 50" TV is wider then most dashboards. Where was the steering wheel?

I also wonder if those wheels fold under to double as the hoving devices to let you travel back to the future? I mean the car is already garbage so it has PLENTY of fuel to make it up to 88mph

I've seen the one with the Clear Center Rims before and the first time I saw a Donk in real life I was in Tamp/St Pete Fla.

Plus it was a 69' or 70' Buick too :(

I've seen a caprice locally at a car audio shop just like that one with clear rims. Stupid. Real stupid.

i love my women big but not my cars ! that is just over killed over kill but to each his own just like me, i have things i like that most dont .

I am all for being different, but this is just as bad as those stupid birdcage wheels.
Those stupid things are all over austin.

Members online

No members online now.
Back