LS lookin' good today. (Photoshoot)

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Washed the LS today and went for a spin, countless people almost broke their necks tryna look as long as possible. One guy @ a light we even taking a photo via phone. I thought that privilege was for rare exotics?! Anyways random strangers gave me alot of compliments today, so I figured it looked better than usual and to do a little photoshoot.

Thanks for looking!

frontangle.jpg

frontangle2.jpg

frontrf.jpg

lowfrontangle.jpg

dside.jpg

rearp.jpg

grillk.jpg

wheeln.jpg

lincolnu.jpg

Man o man! That is one sweet ride..Love the LSE in black ..Nice pics Driz

How an ls should look. Very nicely done, bro.

Man do I hate you so much with your fancy wheels and low springs ;)

I'm with some of the others. The wing is a little much for me. From the side it's nice, but from behind it's to intense

AMAZING! So clean, clean, clean!

Thw ww spoiler looks good, but an lse spoiler would look GREAT on your ls.

AMAZING! So clean, clean, clean!

Thw ww spoiler looks good, but an lse spoiler would look GREAT on your ls.

I think the ww spoiler looks amazing on a black ls. Mine willbe getting a gen 1 lse soon. I think the gen 1 lse fits lighter colors.

One word - Perfection

There is a reason you got the reactions you did today, and I just gave it to you.

When you have a vision, you know it inside and out. When you achieve that vision, everyone else will know it - inside and out.

I never get tired of seeing the Vader Beast

It's aight lol....you know it's the :q:q:q:q! Bro & damn you f'ing basterd! It's too damn CLEAN!

Looks fckin great man! Only thing I'd do is paint the calipers black or red or whatever color preference you choose. I'm going to do mine black I think it will look better than the cast finish and less in your face than the red.

^^^^^^^^^^
just click edit and add it to your original post, then click save

Members online

No members online now.
Back