LS lookin' good today. (Photoshoot)

Thanks for all the compliments and suggetions guys. The wing has really grown on me, I agree the gen1 LSE would look good, but I think it may be a little too subtle for the evil sporty look I was goin for.

And yes I am going to paint the calipers black, red is too cliche.

I want everyone to look @ #3 and tell me that is not one of the most beautiful looking car stances ever... I mean seriously why did the kill the LS??!!! Makes me sad inside.

And no, no rubbing. I think I got the perfect combination of wheel and tire with my offset. Also it feels like my car is getting lower all the time, sometimes I look @ my front wheels and I even question myself 'how do I not rub?!'.

I appreciate the love guys, I never thought so many people would enjoy looking @ my LS as much as I do!

not a big LS fan, but man i love this car. one of my favorites.

the spoiler is great on this LS. it definitely works better on some cars than others, but with all the other stuff done to this car, it fits right in.

thumbs-up-jpg.png

Your car is the best looking black LS on here... Makes me want to get my ass in gear and put my new and refinished parts back on!!

#6 should be in a magazine...Imo best looking ls on Lvc period!

Fantastic pictures man. I'm lovin the first one.
It's amazing how much potential these cars have.

Didn't you have the emblems on the trunk removed at one point? I don't know, maybe i am confusing it with some else's LS.

Black calipers and then STOP! Do NOTHING else! Your LS is BEAUTIFUL! It is perfect, anything else will just ruin it!

Wow, great photos. I wasn't a huge fan of your LS until now :p

that is a sweet ride. i'd be breaking my neck to look and i'd pull out the iphone to take a pic of that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back