2011 LVC MarkVIII Calendars are For Sale!!!

Just got mine today in the mail and it is AWESOME!!!! Looking for the place of honor to hang it now.

Thanks RollinLS

Got mine yesterday. It's awesome. The only nit I have to pick is that part of chicken's car is cut off by the spiral binding. Something to check for next year but I don't really care.

Got mine today too! Love it! Great work. Now I gotta figure out if I am gonna save the second one for prosperity or hang it up as well. :D

looks like mine hit the suburbs of chicago yesterday, so id imagine today or tomorrow ;)

..... on well its been in IL since the 14th and then it finally showed they delivered on the 17th at 9am...........too bad i was home and they didnt drop it off here. time to go down to the post office and shake someone

yea!!! it finally showed up :shifty: on sunday :shifty: so that means the dumb mail lady cant read and put it on someone else's door. i took out the trash and poof there it was. i see what brent is talking about with my pic, oh well next year ill make sure my entry has the car up higher but over all looks good thanks rollin!

this is the last thing I will ever have sent to the office.
I ordered it on Dec. 28 went out on the 29th got to Grand Rapids on the 30th, and here it is the 5th of January and I still don't have my calendar.

I'm a little late to the party, but I just picked one up.

I need to order another few. I know its dumb but its a big deal to me cause nobody ever picked a car of mine for stuff like this. Love Jamies wife for the cover work.

I forgot to mention that when I called back Cafepress about the double charge they took care of it with no hassel at all and I guess it was an honest mistake. Very good customer service IMHO. :)

i just ordered mine and my car made it into the lod calendar this year too so i got one of them.

Got mine in the mail today. It's looking good.

I'm waiting till jan is over to get mine. That way i don't have to look at your ride chicken.

I'm waiting till jan is over to get mine. That way i don't have to look at your ride chicken.

dont make me drive down there, and find your ass! remember beardstown has a population of 20 people, i just gotta ask were the guy with the lincoln lives

Members online

No members online now.
Back