Damn bastage truck drivers.

Im not saying anything.......lol I have lawers in my family and i dont think too much of them or what they stand for, i let them know it when i hear the cases they take on.

Ok so if one black guy is on welfare does that mean all should be classified as welfare cases?

See where I'm going with this? You can't generalize all because of the actions of the few.

Never said i was..

No you didn't but I'm just saying some lawyers have no morals and are in the practice for the sole purpose of money.

Me, I've said over and over and freaking over again that my purpose is absolutely not for the money. It is to go after corrupt corporations and government. It's to make companies accept responsibilities for their actions and hopefully try to change things to where people have equal rights.

Most companies take advantage of people because they know most don't have the money to legally pursue them. So they act as they want. Many consumers don't understand the repercussions of their actions by not pursuing them...there is a domino effect that takes place from this. These are all things you learn in school etc.

As I was taught a man is only as good as his word.....

From the Mustang Forums:

I was going to the gym, and being thatit'smid 80's out I put the top down.Totally relaxed I pull out of my neighborhood and not evena 1/4 mile after my hood flew up, smashed the windshield, cracked the hood, bent the roof bar, and shattered the wiper cowl. The glass literally exploded at me! I got glass in my eyes, mouth, throat, all over. So much for safety glass! The inside of my car looks like it was sprayed with a confetti of glass.

I just got finished spending 8 hours detailing the car two days ago. I clay barred it, waxed it, polished it.......she looked flawless. Not anymore!

But then, your story changes

So the car gets there and I ask the guy if he can please pull my car in every night because my car was in excellent condition (besides the damage), I just finished clay barring and waxing the car the day I damaged it and I always garage my car.

The first quote came from this thread:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/420308-the-front-of-my-car-is-destroyed.html

The second quote came from this thread:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/430894-you-wont-believe-this.html

To me, so far your word is worth a penny, oh but wait, then there is the "Lets get the insurance comapny to pay for a Mach1 motor:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4867522-post18.html

Everyone knows that a Mach1 motor is more expensive than a GT motor who are you tring to fool, that's right your not, you just want to scam, but hey that corruption.

Funny thing is you keep touting that your going to law school to teach these companys how corruption is wrong, and your gonna take them to court and fight for justice and that corruption is wrong and unlawful.

Your A Hypocrite!!!!

All you threads except for Dr. LCS' you rant and rave how you have been wronged, and that your gonna sue them.

You need to take yourself to the corner of the room, sit down, and shut up!!

What really is a disapointment is you come over here whinning that you don't have any money to get anything done to your car, get Jamie to work on it for you for a crazy low price, and yet I see where you have just thrown monies friviously at your GT converitble, I think what you need to do is shut your mouth about suing people, learn to use the search function like the Mustang Forum mebers told you also, and work harder at the gym picking up towels to get Jamie some monies for all the work he has done, and grow up.

Well "Champ" I guess the ball is in your court unless you need to go pick up some more gym member's towels.

Jeff

Real cute. Too bad it's the lawyers that fight to keep your right to bear arms in place dumbass! Get rid of the lawyers and be prepared to stand in line to be branded....oh that's right they are already trying to do that with RFID chips. Who is it that's trying to stop it? The lawyers!

Yes because the store didn't have a cart return, had carts all over the place with no cart boy returning them, and lastly had flat black shopping carts with no reflectors or anything. Stores usually have chrome shopping carts because they reflect light...so when your headlights hit the cart you will see it. Flat black does not reflect light. If they wanted to use flat black cart for aesthetic reasons they should have put reflectors on the cart.

Usually a company is not responsible if it is within their property. Once the cart leaves the property that umbrella of liability they can hide under is gone!

People always jump to the defense of the company. It blows my mind. After I hit it, the cart went into the other lane of traffic. I jumped out, ran to get it and throw it off the road because the speed limit was 55mph from the road it bounced into and I was petrified another car would hit it and get hurt. I got the cart and a van had to swerve to not hit me and almost hit a tree. They had a family in the van. The woman stopped and got out. She said she didn't see the cart and thanked me for stopping her. They would have plugged that thing at atleast 55mph....so you're saying had I not stopped it and a family died it should be acceptable that some store didn't take the proper precautions to control it's property? 10 bucks says if it was your family involved you would be the first in line to pursue them.

Everyone always has a big mouth until the shoe is on their foot.

Was the cart on the lot, or in the road away from the store?

From the Mustang Forums:

I was going to the gym, and being thatit'smid 80's out I put the top down.Totally relaxed I pull out of my neighborhood and not evena 1/4 mile after my hood flew up, smashed the windshield, cracked the hood, bent the roof bar, and shattered the wiper cowl. The glass literally exploded at me! I got glass in my eyes, mouth, throat, all over. So much for safety glass! The inside of my car looks like it was sprayed with a confetti of glass.

I just got finished spending 8 hours detailing the car two days ago. I clay barred it, waxed it, polished it.......she looked flawless. Not anymore!

But then, your story changes

So the car gets there and I ask the guy if he can please pull my car in every night because my car was in excellent condition (besides the damage), I just finished clay barring and waxing the car the day I damaged it and I always garage my car.

The first quote came from this thread:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/420308-the-front-of-my-car-is-destroyed.html

The second quote came from this thread:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/430894-you-wont-believe-this.html

To me, so far your word is worth a penny, oh but wait, then there is the "Lets get the insurance comapny to pay for a Mach1 motor:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4867522-post18.html

Everyone knows that a Mach1 motor is more expensive than a GT motor who are you tring to fool, that's right your not, you just want to scam, but hey that corruption.

Funny thing is you keep touting that your going to law school to teach these companys how corruption is wrong, and your gonna take them to court and fight for justice and that corruption is wrong and unlawful.

Your A Hypocrite!!!!

All you threads except for Dr. LCS' you rant and rave how you have been wronged, and that your gonna sue them.

You need to take yourself to the corner of the room, sit down, and shut up!!

What really is a disapointment is you come over here whinning that you don't have any money to get anything done to your car, get Jamie to work on it for you for a crazy low price, and yet I see where you have just thrown monies friviously at your GT converitble, I think what you need to do is shut your mouth about suing people, learn to use the search function like the Mustang Forum mebers told you also, and work harder at the gym picking up towels to get Jamie some monies for all the work he has done, and grow up.

Well "Champ" I guess the ball is in your court unless you need to go pick up some more gym member's towels.

Jeff

Wow dude you are a complete jackass. You purposely tried to find fault in what I typed. What I meant to type was it took me 8 hours to do the job and I just finished it the day it was damaged. It took me 8 hours total, and I worked on it over the course of two days. I clay barred one portion as in the hood bumper fenders then waxed them. Then the next day I continued.

My car was garage kept so I didn't mind doing it in steps. So when I finished the entire detail job (that took a total of 8 hours) I took the car out for a cruise which is when that happened.

Nice try jackass. I think maybe your inferiority complex has got you trying to act like an internet hardass and flex your internet muscle.

Way to try to paint me as a liar though. What a f'n douche. I total my car and I'm not allowed to have a typing error and mess up one word? God, must be nice to do nothing wrong or have no typographical errors.

After I hit it, the cart went into the other lane of traffic. I jumped out, ran to get it and throw it off the road because the speed limit was 55mph from the road it bounced into and I was petrified another car would hit it and get hurt. I got the cart and a van had to swerve to not hit me and almost hit a tree. They had a family in the van. The woman stopped and got out. She said she didn't see the cart and thanked me for stopping her. They would have plugged that thing at atleast 55mph....so you're saying had I not stopped it and a family died it should be acceptable that some store didn't take the proper precautions to control it's property? 10 bucks says if it was your family involved you would be the first in line to pursue them.

Everyone always has a big mouth until the shoe is on their foot.

I'm not a lawyer, but I belive the story changed:

As quoted from this thread:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/off-topic/527559-hit-a-shopping-cart-in-the-middle-of-the-road.html

Quote:

If that cart would have blown the opposite direction another 100 feet it would have been in the middle of our highway with 55mph+ speeds and someone would have been seriously hurt!

Man and his word, are you related to Obama?

I'm not a lawyer, but I belive the story changed:

As quoted from this thread:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/off-topic/527559-hit-a-shopping-cart-in-the-middle-of-the-road.html

Quote:

If that cart would have blown the opposite direction another 100 feet it would have been in the middle of our highway with 55mph+ speeds and someone would have been seriously hurt!

Man and his word, are you related to Obama?

I love how you misquote what I say, misinterpret what I say, and then try to make me look bad.

As I said inferiority complex...but that's what short pieces of trash like you do. Act all tough on the internet because you can hide behind your keyboard. Take all the cracks you want at me about the gym, at least I can reach the bar you vertically challenged douche!

Dr. SVO yeah you're such a f'n legend. What a loser. Ten bucks says you wouldn't have half the mouth in person that you have on here!

I'm not going to bother typing my rebuttal to what you say in this matter anymore because all you'll do is misconstrue what I type and try to play me out for something I'm not. People that know me in person know I'm a man of my word.

You keep quoting small tidbits of information...well jackass over time sometimes exact details tend to fade out of memory so I may have been off on little specifics. I didn't think I needed to go back and make sure every single detail of my story was exacting for a generalized story. But of course after this thread I'm realizing that isn't the case because there is always that f'n sackless wonder that will try to stand on a step stool and pound his chest because he needs to prove something to the world since in person he can barely see over the counter so the world doesn't take him seriously.

Ask Jamie if I'm a man of my word. Everything I said I would do, I have done.

So you can take your little plan and shove it directly in your a$$hole.

Wow dude you are a complete jackass.

Nice try jackass. I think maybe your inferiority complex has got you trying to act like an internet hardass and flex your internet muscle.

Way to try to paint me as a liar though. What a f'n douche. I total my car and I'm not allowed to have a typing error and mess up one word? God, must be nice to do nothing wrong or have no typographical errors.

Funny thing, is for someone who's all about finding faults in companies, people, and life, you sure squirm around alot when someone points out a few things wrong with what comes out of your mouth.

You would be a hoot in the hot seat of a court room, you would be torn apart like a fat kid on a cup cake.

And after being the world of one's a zero's for sometime, I've seen more than my fair share of your types, which is why the "Search" function is my friend.

God, no, there is no God, Jackass, no again, Dick Head? Yes that is me.

Internet muscels, no, an invite to my house to get your ass school, yes it's open (here come the excuses) please stop by, be it known, that you will be willingly come to my property to get your ass schooled, that means there will be no jusification for a law suit, nor police involvment, you came full well and knowing what will ahppen to your being.

BTW, food for thought, if your going to be profesional, you might want to act like it "Champ"

Btw genius, when I had my Mustang I had money. I lost my Mustang because I lost my business because of the economic clapse...hence buying a Lincoln Mark VIII. F'n moron.

Pssst Dude, you weren't supposed to reply anymore to this thread remember?

Funny thing, is for someone who's all about finding faults in companies, people, and life, you sure squirm around alot when someone points out a few things wrong with what comes out of your mouth.

You would be a hoot in the hot seat of a court room, you would be torn apart like a fat kid on a cup cake.

And after being the world of one's a zero's for sometime, I've seen more than my fair share of your types, which is why the "Search" function is my friend.

God, no, there is no God, Jackass, no again, Dick Head? Yes that is me.

Internet muscels, no, an invite to my house to get your ass school, yes it's open (here come the excuses) please stop by, be it known, that you will be willingly come to my property to get your ass schooled, that means there will be no jusification for a law suit, nor police involvment, you came full well and knowing what will ahppen to your being.

BTW, food for thought, if your going to be profesional, you might want to act like it "Champ"

Yeah because my inconsistencies don't harm others, whereas companies inconsistencies do. Mine aren't infringing upon others rights, whereas companies are. Obviously you are missing the point.

I'm not trying to be professional with you, it's a website forum not a courtroom. Drive to your house? Are you f'n kidding me?! Yeah I barely have money to fix my car, my car hasn't ran in weeks and is up on stands, but yet you think I have the money to drive to your house? Man you are slow. But then again this comes as no surprise. Do it at your house...pffft....I'd love to meet you in a cage where all can watch your stumpy little ass try to reach me...no home court advantage.

Why do I have the feeling you are one of those morons with the "Bush/Cheney" stickers!

Pssst Dude, you weren't supposed to reply anymore to this thread remember?

Yeah well I decided to set the record a little more straight before I back out. How comfortable is that phonebook you use to reach the keyboard? I bet after all that typing it must get quite uncomfortable.

I second this?! I can't believe how much bad luck you have? And you were thinking you were worse than Ripped Camel!?

After all your crashes, accidents and now this I'm not sure why you're not 100% insured with $0 deductibles on everything you do.....and not just driving.

You should drive around with a helmet on all the time too! :)

Ken

He can't wear a helmet all the time, he says it's too hard to lick the windows

I love how you misquote what I say, misinterpret what I say, and then try to make me look bad.
You are doing that on your own.
As I said inferiority complex...but that's what short pieces of trash like you do. Act all tough on the internet because you can hide behind your keyboard. Take all the cracks you want at me about the gym, at least I can reach the bar you vertically challenged douche!
Not very lawerly. And the PC term is Gnome. :)
Dr. SVO yeah you're such a f'n legend. What a loser. Ten bucks says you wouldn't have half the mouth in person that you have on here!
Ill take that bet
I'm not going to bother typing my rebuttal to what you say in this matter anymore because all you'll do is misconstrue what I type and try to play me out for something I'm not. People that know me in person know I'm a man of my word.
Yet you continue to type..... watch
You keep quoting small tidbits of information...well jackass over time sometimes exact details tend to fade out of memory so I may have been off on little specifics. I didn't think I needed to go back and make sure every single detail of my story was exacting for a generalized story. But of course after this thread I'm realizing that isn't the case because there is always that f'n sackless wonder that will try to stand on a step stool and pound his chest because he needs to prove something to the world since in person he can barely see over the counter so the world doesn't take him seriously.

Ask Jamie if I'm a man of my word. Everything I said I would do, I have done.
*asks Jamie* He laughed.
So you can take your little plan and shove it directly in your a$$hole.
Should forget the lawyer thing and go with used car sales instead.

:lol:

Here's the thread, and note shopping cart does reflect light as shown in the picture:

People always jump to the defense of the company. It blows my mind. After I hit it, the cart went into the other lane of traffic. I jumped out, ran to get it and throw it off the road because the speed limit was 55mph from the road it bounced into and I was petrified another car would hit it and get hurt. I got the cart and a van had to swerve to not hit me and almost hit a tree. They had a family in the van. The woman stopped and got out. She said she didn't see the cart and thanked me for stopping her. They would have plugged that thing at atleast 55mph....so you're saying had I not stopped it and a family died it should be acceptable that some store didn't take the proper precautions to control it's property? 10 bucks says if it was your family involved you would be the first in line to pursue them.

I read that entire thread.

Funny, the trauma of the accident must have made him forget that this happened....:rolleyes:

Really? You're openly saying on this forum that Jamie laughed about me being a man of my word? Ok....I'll call him now to ask about that. See how accurate that statement is....
No, I was focking around with that. I am sure you are Jamies best friend.

I'm sorry Derrick we can't converse anymore you terminated this conversation in post #36

Have a nice day :)

No, I was focking around with that. I am sure you are Jamies best friend.

In other words you made stuff up to make me look bad? I don't know why you are getting all on me about this. I posted in your thread with the intention of trying to help you. I felt bad for you and was mad that you were vicitimized because of someone else's negligence. Then somehow it turns into I'm an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q thinking you deserve vindication.

Then SVO the sackless wonder flies in as always trolling threads I'm in to act tough.

Guess that teaches me for having compassion for seeing another going through a rough time and wanting to help them. Next time I'll just keep to myself and let others deal with things on their own.

Lesson learned ......

I would like to thank SVO though....He's got my adrenaline pumping so much I'm literally shaking. I'm so fired up I'm going to get one hell of a work out now....

listen, i dont give a :q:q:q:q what kind of brawls you guys want to have on here or any forum for that matter, just leave me out of it ok? dont drag me into your personal soap opera's.

listen, i dont give a :q:q:q:q what kind of brawls you guys want to have on here or any forum for that matter, just leave me out of it ok? dont drag me into your personal soap opera's.
Thats why I did it. I was making fun of the other ass hat that always brought you into his bogus parts sales.

Sorry Jamie, Ill leave your buddy alone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back