IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

26168_105422826147758_1000004012350.jpg

After-

IMG_0073.jpg

26168_105422912814416_1000004012350.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Is that yours or did you grab that pick from blackcat customs?

I heard the material used for those those faces wasnt good and they had problems with them peeling/flaking off.

Looks good, dude. :cool:

Thanks tommy, hows the c treatin you?

Let me know if your down for atco or something with some of the NY/Jersey guys. I'm tryin to make a run before i get the 4.10's and eaton posi installed!

It's good, man. Thanks. No complaints here.

I'll give you a shout when/if I head down that way. Atco's usually my last resort since there's no getting around that water box. lol I'll let you know, though.

It's good, man. Thanks. No complaints here.

I'll give you a shout when/if I head down that way. Atco's usually my last resort since there's no getting around that water box. lol I'll let you know, though.

True. lol. I'm down for e-town too, are you guys going tonight? It started drizzling over my way.

Nah, I'm not making it since Frank can't go. Just decided to stay at work after I spoke to him. Too much traffic by the time I get home to think about going. Maybe on a weekend or something I'll head there.

Nah, I'm not making it since Frank can't go. Just decided to stay at work after I spoke to him. Too much traffic by the time I get home to think about going. Maybe on a weekend or something I'll head there.

Right on, lemme know. I went up to CT the other day and stopped back through NYC, bronx, manhatten, long island holy crap the traffic is insane.

looks good.. what did you use to change the color of the needles? I am getting ready to do mine as soon as i get them... also what else did you use to install them? the recommended solution stuff?

Thanks

looks good.. what did you use to change the color of the needles? I am getting ready to do mine as soon as i get them... also what else did you use to install them? the recommended solution stuff?

Thanks

Thanks, orange finger nail paint and soapy water.

hey lux looks familiar!
they suck ass at night!! the light doesnt shine through the factory black face and the white facevery well. i ordered led's for my cluster but dont know where the hell they are!!
DSCN0440.jpg

hey lux looks familiar!
they suck ass at night!! the light doesnt shine through the factory black face and the white facevery well. i ordered led's for my cluster but dont know where the hell they are!!
DSCN0440.jpg

Haha nice. Our cars are very similar Ive been thinking speedstars or niche rhine wheels. I like the led idea I wanna do the dome lights and all with them.

looks real nice
I think i would have left the temp and fuel black at first just to see how it looked
does anyone know the diameter of the MPH and RPM gauges (the white part)

I left the white piece that covers the gear indicators. I had mine sent back and coated in gloss because I wasn't happy with how they looked. To dull. Overall for less than 40 bucks total it was a nice compliment to the 3 autometer phantoms with the black interior. Went orange on the needles to match all the phantoms

The white faces look awesome. The Orange needles are okay, but I prefer the white/clear needles. One thing I can't stand about these gauges are the warning lights across the bottom. They look ridiculous in my opinion. I like the ones Lincboy posted.

i LIKE THEM BUT THE IDIOT LIGHT PART IS A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME. (dam caps lock)
I love those other ones posted by lincolnboy. I wasnt planning on white face gauges but with that set I may do it.

Went with orange because it matches all the autometer phantoms I have. White face, black lettering, orange needles. Plus I don't like a white needle on a white face.

Laser, that is a nice looking set but I've heard stories of the paper isn't good quality and problems how it's flaking, not sure how True but these were 33 bucks vs 109 + ship for the others

my needles are red, i have to install my trans temp gauge so it matches the other gauge, i bought gauges from gloshift, they are fluid filled with led they look so awesome at night. i put led's inside my cluster, looks like :q:q:q:q, they are blue, but i bought hyper white led's i dont like them, they look awesome if the rest of my lights in the dash werent green, but they dont match so they are coming back out.

Members online

Back