Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

does my lack of participation upset you, i just must be having an off day, tune back in tomorrow, i may care more.... maybe;)

If you would like to participate more you could start by leaving your parents basement and veering your disgrace of a LS into the first tree you come across.

I have a rule against being brash and rude to individuals online who I don't know personally. Though for you I will make an exception. Man up to cheating or will most likely be banned.

So this is what you learned while at ACORN U. how to get votes with no real voters and then claim you don't know what happened, can't remember. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Sad, just sad and people wonder why this great nation is in the situation that it is. The youth of today only care about themselves and don't care what it does to justify it.

does my lack of participation upset you, i just must be having an off day, tune back in tomorrow, i may care more.... maybe;)

I didn't say anything about participation. Unfortunately you are not an objective truth where your opinion and actions aren't criticized by others, especially when you are wrong. The fact of the matter is, I called you a moron due to you causing such a dumb situation, and you can't deny it. I think that speaks volumes. Feel free to add an arbitrary response that will further prove my point, but you don't care anyway do you? So why respond? Why even come back? You don't defend yourself, so what's the point? I think the answer inherently lies in the color scheme of your car.

i dont really take this site that serious to care, this is an imaginary world you people are living in....

You cared enough to make a bunch of usernames in order to win a contest.

admit or deny? i won fair and square in September, i want to see the list of IP's and all user names and emails for everyone that voted.....

No you didnt. And whats worse, you know it, and dont have the balls to just say - "Ok, I did it."

So this is what you learned while at ACORN U. how to get votes with no real voters and then claim you don't know what happened, can't remember. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Sad, just sad and people wonder why this great nation is in the situation that it is. The youth of today only care about themselves and don't care what it does to justify it.

that made me chuckle

33.JPG

I didn't say anything about participation. Unfortunately you are not an objective truth where your opinion and actions aren't criticized by others, especially when you are wrong. The fact of the matter is, I called you a moron due to you causing such a dumb situation, and you can't deny it. I think that speaks volumes. Feel free to add an arbitrary response that will further prove my point, but you don't care anyway do you? So why respond? Why even come back? You don't defend yourself, so what's the point? I think the answer inherently lies in the color scheme of your car.

your a moron moron

Lincoln Jealous, I was on your side more than most in this thread. A simple, "yeah I'm sorry won't happen again" And I would have been fine with everything. At this point you are just being ridiculous. We at this forum put up with a lot and tend to be very lenient IMO. But you have grown tiresome and childish. Go back to 4chan and cardomain where you belong.

I vote for the ban.

The tribe has spoken.

honestly, I say to hell with banning him... let Rollin and him work it out in a cage. I would have already caved his head in for the comments about my wife if I were rollin.

It has nothing to do with LSOTM, and everything to do with total lack of respect for anyone he comes in contact with. There are somethings a man should never do, and this kid has done most of them. The only thing left to do is let darwins thoery take care of him

honestly, I say to hell with banning him... let Rollin and him work it out in a cage. I would have already caved his head in for the comments about my wife if I were rollin.

It has nothing to do with LSOTM, and everything to do with total lack of respect for anyone he comes in contact with. There are somethings a man should never do, and this kid has done most of them. The only thing left to do is let darwins thoery take care of him

+1 lol
I am sure it wouldn't be the first time he got his ass kicked.

I was going to keep my comments to myself about his car but I cant anymore.
That rattle can color combo would never win any contest.
His car is just plain ugly.
So the puss cheats...... I vote LVC hall of shame sticky with this thread!
It beats them all Viking diesel included.

Here is a list of the members that I believe are really Lincoln Jealous

---- Dude - whats wrong with you? ----

loser.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back