Crashed the LS

Man that sucks, what is our fender made of? It looks like it broke like a plastic Saturn panel or something.

My old '01 LS8 Sport - RIP :(
P1020261_resize-1.jpg

Sorry guys been test driving. Got ur pm's, not sure if I will be able to take any parts. Andrizzle I saw your thread, ouch too. I saw a nice mazda6 I might pick up. Shop couldn't get a bumper used so the price pushed it over the total limit.

:( Man im scared to drive mine, with all the accidents happening....a deer booked it right out in front of me the other day but I had enough time to stop...

I say take the money, get a nice 03 or 02 on CL, for around 3-4k and do some mods with the rest of the money :D

:( Man im scared to drive mine, with all the accidents happening....a deer booked it right out in front of me the other day but I had enough time to stop...

I say take the money, get a nice 03 or 02 on CL, for around 3-4k and do some mods with the rest of the money :D

this is what insurance is for, don't be afariad to drive any car. the LS wont be your last car, and when you eventually end up in something else or better, you will actually wonder why you fussed over the LS.

I'm glad SOME OF THE YOUNG GUYS (not ALL), get wood over their ride, but it's just a Lincoln!!!!!

when you eventually end up in something else or better, you will actually wonder why you fussed over the LS.

I'm glad SOME OF THE YOUNG GUYS (not ALL), get wood over their ride, but it's just a Lincoln!!!!!

Yeah its just a lincoln, just a car, but its my lincoln and my car. Its not just a lincoln to me, its my first car, you can't compare anything to your first car especially when its the one you've wanted and got it. And I know why I fusse over this car, I'm sure most on here too.

but its just aids

Huh? you're comparing a lincoln to aids? that sounds bad, I thought you loved your jolly green giant ls ;)

Yeah its just a lincoln, just a car, but its my lincoln and my car. Its not just a lincoln to me, its my first car, you can't compare anything to your first car especially when its the one you've wanted and got it. And I know why I fusse over this car, I'm sure most on here too.

Huh? you're comparing a lincoln to aids? that sounds bad, I thought you

loved your jolly green giant ls ;)

first cars are always remembered, you are right on the money

Not my first car, but the one I like best of all thus far :cool:
(in order : 98 Civic HB, 98 Cavalier, 01 LS Sport, 06 LS)

04 ls with 58k for 11,000, worth it? It's a dealer so of course the price is higher. Or I'm going with a 07 mazda6 with 7k for 15,000.

I got my 04 with 99000 for 12000 final price a year ago, I think we brought it down to 10 so final price was 12000. It still has the warranty so thats a big plus

See if you can get the part. I am sure the insurance wouldn't notice the spoiler since it is going to a salvage yard anyway... But if not for sure then let me know bro. Good luck finding something!

Huh? you're comparing a lincoln to aids? that sounds bad, I thought you loved your jolly green giant ls ;)

i do love it, it was a joke... not comparing the 2 to eachother, just saying its a matter of opinion what some people might say

i loved my first car. it was awesome and as much as i like my ls i would trade in a heart beat to have my old car back but i cant ever get it again so yeah... gotta love car thieves

Members online

Back