Crashed the LS

gosh that sucks, ive been there, well kind of. my father ran a ford dealership and they gave him a brand new LS as a demo, lent it to my mother for a week. she got into 5 accidents in 6 days, car got written off and my father got fired LOL

gosh that sucks, ive been there, well kind of. my father ran a ford dealership and they gave him a brand new LS as a demo, lent it to my mother for a week. she got into 5 accidents in 6 days, car got written off and my father got fired LOL

That sucks. Thats a new record, 5 accidents 6 days

dude just be happy you didnt hit a cliff
DSC_0550.jpg

anybody want to buy my car, i can get it for $1200. the wheels and tires can be sold for 500. i dont have the time or the space to part it out or else i would.

i know lincoln, if someone buys the car you can have dibs on the spoiler. i dont have room for it or ele i would part it out.

Linc, here is the real kick in the dick, just saw my exact car but with lse wheels at work (me crying). :q:q:q:q, :q:q:q:q, dick, cock, bitch, muther :q:q:q:qer, son of a bitch. Ok I'm done cursing, sorry.

Brian Dye is looking to make a tradefor wheels, hopefully he is not getting moist in the eyes!!!

That sucks!!!

Wow. How pathetic of you conform to the exact samething you were bitching about in the other guy's thread. :q:q:q:qing pathetic.

On topic though, i'd get it fixed with the regular bumper. 8000 bucks isn't even gonna get you a Nissan Altima, unless it's an old one.

dude just be happy you didnt hit a cliff
DSC_0550.jpg

Or a cop car. My V6 LS, I-24 coming from Nashville. Buddy of mine drove my LS as a designated sober driver. Little moron said he didn't know he was suppose to slow down for an emergency vehicle tending to a crash. Moron.

mycarvscopcar.jpg

I like how the auction lists a 'report' and it says no accidents or damage. haha

That was a good looking ls.Sorry man.
Nice find."Repairable, rebuildable".lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back