Crashed the LS

LongIslandLSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well some dumb a$$ girl decides to stop in the middle of I90 in Mass. Smashed basically my whole front end. I have two options, geico either totals my car or the fix it but with the regular LS bumper. They estimated 6k to fix it, if i have to get the LSE bumper it will be totalled. they will give me around 8500-8700 for it, i will basically break even. Do i want to go through the process of finding something else or should i just put the regular front end on.
car1.jpg
car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

Man that sucks :frown:. Personally I would move on, that has way too much front damage.

I say put your stockers back on, get the check, buy another LS, put your wheels on the new one.

yeah i was definitely thinking about getting rid of it, i really dont want to though. I dont have stock wheels to put on the car, think the adjuster will let me take them off.

that sucks... women there so cute when they try to do man things until they :q:q:q:q up like this

just wondering how many miles you ls has on it and were you considered the at fault driver? Good thing no one was hurt :/ well besides the ls

holy ish man...looks like someone bit off the front left side...

good luck with the fix

sorry to hear about this. Yeah I have envisioned the same thing happening to me and then my angel eyes will RIP.

Find cheap stockers now, longislandlse. The adjuster probably won't even notice if you swap them out, but it will need some wheels on it.

yeah i was definitely thinking about getting rid of it, i really dont want to though. I dont have stock wheels to put on the car, think the adjuster will let me take them off.

Brian Dye is looking to make a tradefor wheels, hopefully he is not getting moist in the eyes!!!

That sucks!!!

It's great, but I wouldn't go for anything other than an SRT8. But that's just me. :)

YEAH, i'm not so much into the speed so it wouldnt matter to me. I seen a few 07's with about 40k on them for $12-13k. plus my cousin works for the chrysler dealer by me.

I've got some stock wheels. Trade you straight up for them! :shifty:

That sucks man, your car was one of the few really nice ones. If I was in your shoes I'd take the money and find something else. But, keep coming back to the forum either way.

#1fordfan, really? Can't you just drop it already?

I've got some stock wheels. Trade you straight up for them! :shifty:

That sucks man, your car was one of the few really nice ones. If I was in your shoes I'd take the money and find something else. But, keep coming back to the forum either way.

#1fordfan, really? Can't you just drop it already?

thansk bro, if you lived closer i would do it plus a couple hundred, :D
i might just pick up an altima, accord or 300. see what i can find.

Dang dude. You wrecked likethe exact same stuff I did. I say take the check and get a new one. I'm going through all the same bs. Good luck man, I know how you feel

Probably because the 02 LSE bumpers aren't made anymore so they can't replace it. I constantly worry about this having an LSE. I guess if anything ever happens to mine I know they'll total it out now. I couldn't imagine, makes me sick..

How is a dumb insurance company NOT going to put an LSE bumper back on an LSE? Seriously.

Exaclty was I was thinking. Aren't they suppose to put back the same parts back into the car. Like they wont put your car back together with other parts from cars looking at retarted. I would say I know a place that has some and just look for one. That sucks though. I avoided a possible crash that would've left me in the same position cause some smart person decided to cut off the guy in front of me. When he was at a roll and we were going 40-50

Members online

No members online now.
Back