Post pics of all your Modified, Custom, Unique & Exotic Mark VIIIs

Lux

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lets gather all this in one thread if we can. I'm trying to see what kind of pictures you have hiding deep on your hard drive of sweet @ss Mark VIII pics. As we go i will be uploading them onto my photobucket account for future reference.

Race cars, sweet engines bays, rims, custom dashes & interior, wild custom paint, gen 1's, gen 2's, custom hoods, custom body work (like the gen 2 w/grand am bumper), movie, mark's, whatever you have hiding deep on those hard drives, work in progress pictures, doesnt matter- bring them out!

Even post ugly ones of what NOT to do to your mark VIII if you want! lol :D

So come on and lets see those pics!

I would love if Geno would post up tons of pics of the Supermark...

This is the Boyle Mark, its an amazing car and I would love to know where it is now....

boyle1.jpg

boyle5.jpg

I've got about 500 pics but none of them are mine....

Damn man, send em to me? :D

Post up what you can, im not so much lookin for stock marks (unless they are a rare color or something )

I'm just interested in seeing whats out there and tryin to pass the time with some sweet eye candy. :)

and yeh, the supermark is bad ass

Not all of it is totally custom stuff..... a lot of pics of stuff I have seen that is just cool ya know...

Like:

gaugesnite.jpg

Gen 1 Body Kit.jpg

1stgen_cop_1.jpg

05.jpg

lol thats awesome, especially the last pic.

Its ok if its not just custom, cool ass pictures work just as fine, keep them comin!

Ok I'll play pix whore.

IMG_0696-1.jpg

mark8-9.gif

IMG_8446.jpg

IMG_8447.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Better engine bay pic coming soon that will blow your mind.

Phreak, wtf are you up to now lolol i knew you have been quiet for too long :D
i got pics somewhere, too many flash drives ugh! anyone got any pics of rays old mark "pre barney" you know the one where he shaved the tail light etc, it was white in the end, i cant seem to find them now, i know i got them somewhere.
and kid im proud of you no yellow pics (no! dont do it!)

Yo Phreakness what did you do with your booster? Did you use a hydroboost system or what?

click on "topher5150" on the left side of the screen, it will drop a little menu down and it says "visit topher5150's home page"

click on "topher5150" on the left side of the screen, it will drop a little menu down and it says "visit topher5150's home page"

oic, you didnt say "home page" so i thought you forgot to post the link.
nice lookin marks! never knew you had a CE!

Members online

No members online now.
Back