Gas prices!

NateRW21

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Regular Unleaded selling for $2.17gal. down the road...

I guess if there is anything positive about the economic recession... It's oil prices dropping like prairie dogs in the cross hairs!!

Hell, with gas prices this low I can afford to drive my truck around a bit more!! (once I fix the cooling fans!)

The gas station at the Wal-Mart was down to $1.98 (regular) last week; I don't know where they are now. I think I paid $2.27 for premium a couple of days ago (I'd have to look at my log to be sure).

2.31 for me in monroe!
So i decided to fill 'er up.
Im glad these prices are droppin,now i can cruise a bit more :D even tho im not in an LS its still a Lincoln ;)

It's $1.97 for regular here in VA. I filled up on base yesterday at $2.26 for premium.

I don't think the election has anything to do with it. It's a combination of the US economy, some world economies, waning demand/development from Asia, a large cut-back on fuel usage/driving habits in the US and excess production (supply) all at a time when non-essential driving tends to fall off dramatically. No, I'm sorry but politics has very little to do with this one.

Does that mean prices won't rebound? Nope... they will. But not right after the election.

...on the US economy...despite what the candidates and those who support them believe... the new president will be able to do very little to jump start things; markets and industries rise and fall... sit back and enjoy the ride... it has to work itself out on its own. (I would predict a brief uptick on spending... based solely on consumer confidence due to a new administration... but it won't last long)

in the mean time... I'm stoked... Driving isn't nearly as expensive!

Saw it for 2.19 here a few days ago. I could get it about about 20 cents cheaper if I wanted to drive across the mountain. But its not quite worth it to use the gas to get there. I figured out id save about 30 cents overall on a fill up with the gas used to get there and back. :p

So about those gas prices... I guess I was right...

Now it's between $1.98 and $2.02 instead of $2.17

Of course, it's only been a week... maybe we should give it another week; see if they stay the same or keep falling.

I wish!! We are paying around about $2.75, in this part of Los Angeles for 91 octane.

Well... LA... that's kind of to be expected! Still much lower than this summer I'm sure!

I paid 2.39 for 93 somewhere down South on my trip this weekend. Even saw regular going for 1.98 at a few places. That was pretty cool. When I got back here to NYC, it's 3.09 :mad:

2.65 is one of the Lowest I got! (91 oct.of coarse!) Daym SoCal LA county!!! Hahaha! BUT.....looks like I am still cheaper than Rick! :D hehe.
-jj :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back