Gas prices!

It felt weird filling up a near-empty tank yesterday and having the pump only display about 35 bucks :)

I drove from the west side of Michigan, just north of D-town all the way down to Ft Benning, Ga. I saw it for as low as $1.82 along the highway. Drive all that way on less than $100 of gas! That's just amazing! I also averaged 24mpg running my winter tires (blizzak LM-22 in 235's). Can not complain!

I drove from the west side of Michigan, just north of D-town all the way down to Ft Benning, Ga. I saw it for as low as $1.82 along the highway. Drive all that way on less than $100 of gas! That's just amazing! I also averaged 24mpg running my winter tires (blizzak LM-22 in 235's). Can not complain!

that must sound like a monster truck on those treads :D mushy too with no steering response. i got scared doing 60 on snow tires.

The new 7-Eleven in town seems to be dropping its prices about $0.01/day. On Friday they were at $1.78, and by Monday evening, they were down to $1.75.

Last night I paid $1.92 for 91; they had regular at $1.62.

in WA state its about 2.20 for 91, would it :q:q:q:q up the LS if i did 89 or reg? at a mobile or chevron or something, i dont know much about gas an why the ratings are the way it is

that must sound like a monster truck on those treads :D mushy too with no steering response. i got scared doing 60 on snow tires.

actually, it's not that bad. They are the performance winter Blizzak's. Actually drive/handle pretty well. Noise isn't too bad either!

Members online

No members online now.
Back