Gas prices!

It's down to 2.09 here for reg.

I feel bad for the people who got suckered into that deal ford had going on for a guaranteed years worth of gas at 2.99 when you bought a new SUV. bwahaha

saw it for $1.91 today (reg)!!! I filled with prem for $2.11!!!! I don't even remember the last time it was this low!!! Must be because we're getting ready to have an election right "pagluy" and "vettetols"? Republicans skewing gas prices so they'll win right? Big conspiracy

Ohhhh... waiiiiiitttt.... That was a week ago....

saw it for $1.91 today (reg)!!! I filled with prem for $2.11!!!! I don't even remember the last time it was this low!!! Must be because we're getting ready to have an election right "pagluy" and "vettetols"? Republicans skewing gas prices so they'll win right? Big conspiracy

Ohhhh... waiiiiiitttt.... That was a week ago....

wait and see, I'm a douchbag!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wait and see douchbag!!

Now did that really require child-like language? Please, attempt to formulate sentences that make you sound like an educated adult instead of an immature teenager grasping for things to say when you feel your ego and intellect threatened.

So, just how long do I need to wait? If the election were causing the drop in crude prices (and there for, gasoline prices) instead of the factors that I previously mentioned... it's safe to assume that the prices would go back up rather quickly after the election. It's been a week now... the prices have continued to decrease; to be perfectly honest... your theory isn't holding much water right now.

And for your information, OPEC is slashing production either the end of this month or first part of December. Any price gains near their cut-off date can be attributed to production decrease; so don't think you're going to wait for this to happen then say "look see!!! I told you!!" Of course, this may not have the effect they hope it will. Russia has said they have no intentions of decreasing production, so their measures may be only marginally effective. That's a hard one to predict.

wait till thanksgiving.... BACK TO 4+ dollars a gallon....

posted before reading last post... was not intended to offend anyone..

wow

Now did that really require child-like language? Please, attempt to formulate sentences that make you sound like an educated adult instead of an immature teenager grasping for things to say when you feel your ego and intellect threatened.

So, just how long do I need to wait? If the election were causing the drop in crude prices (and there for, gasoline prices) instead of the factors that I previously mentioned... it's safe to assume that the prices would go back up rather quickly after the election. It's been a week now... the prices have continued to decrease; to be perfectly honest... your theory isn't holding much water right now.

And for your information, OPEC is slashing production either the end of this month or first part of December. Any price gains near their cut-off date can be attributed to production decrease; so don't think you're going to wait for this to happen then say "look see!!! I told you!!" Of course, this may not have the effect they hope it will. Russia has said they have no intentions of decreasing production, so their measures may be only marginally effective. That's a hard one to predict.

not sure where you get your info but opec announced they were cutting back production by 1.5 million barrels a day the first of this month--that announcement came before the election. like i said, wait and see, I am a douchbag!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Investors have brushed off two recent production cuts by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, and prices have continued to fall amid talk of a third quota output reduction next month.

Qatar's prime minister, Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al-Thani, said Tuesday that "fair" oil prices of between $70 to $90 per barrel would ensure that expensive oil exploration could continue and help to avert price spikes in the future.

"The market has become so demand focused that obvious support mechanisms, like OPEC cutting supply, don't have the same impact," said Pervan, who expects prices to fall to $45 a barrel during the first quarter of next year

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081111/oil_prices.html

not sure where you get your info but opec announced they were cutting back production by 1.5 million barrels a day the first of this month--that announcement came before the election. like i said, wait and see douchbag!!

Yeah, they are cutting again. The cut before the election had zero effect... as you can see; two weeks later and prices still dropping. You might want to read the link posted above this post... prices are largely a result of world economic situations.

And again... what's with the insulting language? Are you really feeling that intellectually inferior that you feel the need to lash out with insults? You do realize this is only going to go south for you right? There has not been a poster who's transitioned to insults that has fared well on this forum.

Take my advise; act like an adult and refrain from insults.

Yeah, they are cutting again. The cut before the election had zero effect... as you can see; two weeks later and prices still dropping. You might want to read the link posted above this post... prices are largely a result of world economic situations.

And again... what's with the insulting language? Are you really feeling that intellectually inferior that you feel the need to lash out with insults? You do realize this is only going to go south for you right? There has not been a poster who's transitioned to insults that has fared well on this forum.

Take my advise; act like an adult and refrain from insults.

what a joke, you trying to come off being so intelligent, callling me "intellectually inferior"-- you stated "take my advise;", didnt you mean advice?? i cant believe you being so intelligent would use the wrong word.

now lets go back to your post. i first replied that i thought that prices would go up after the election. i wasnt alone in that thought. then you come along after that with your smart ass remark and i inturn replied to it!! dont dish it out if you cant take it! as for taking your ADVICE, no thanks.

what a joke, you trying to come off being so intelligent, callling me "intellectually inferior"-- you stated "take my advise;", didnt you mean advice?? i cant believe you being so intelligent would use the wrong word.

now lets go back to your post. i first replied that i thought that prices would go up after the election. i wasnt alone in that thought. then you come along after that with your smart ass remark and i inturn replied to it!! dont dish it out if you cant take it! as for taking your ADVICE, no thanks.

Lets not talk about grammar and/or spelling here... your replies aren't leaving anyone convinced you're an English professor either.

Difference is, I didn't resort to insults. Did I rib you a bit for being wrong? Sure did. It would appear you're the one that can't handle it. When you're wrong (or at the very least, appear to be wrong) and someone gives you a little crap for it, does you no good to get defensive and resort to insults. Really, as I said... it makes you look bad and brings you undo attention; hints to insecurities previously stated.

Back to the basis for this conversation right now... the two people who theorized so confidently that prices would go up are yet to have changes which would lend support to their statements; actually, it's exactly the opposite.

Now, if you can handle the ribbing I'd previously given you for being wrong and not resort to insults... I'd like to hear your rebuttal as to why prices have continued to drop when you said they'd go back up. I thought it apparent I was calling you and the other guy out for some sort of comment on this. But I have yet to see anything of substance... door is open... walk on through, sit down, have a cup of coffee and share your reasoning (seriously; I'd like to hear your point of view).

Oh, and all of that other stuff aside... these low prices have me stoked that I'm getting $0.585 a mile when I drive to Ft. Benning this week!

I Imagine you've answered this before, but what wheels are those? I've seen so few wheels I actually REALLY like on the LS; the ones I have now and yours are without a doubt up there. But mine are relatively heavy.

Just looking at options for the LS that will replace the one I have now.

19x8.5" Mille Miglia EV-Rs.

On the radio, they reported at least one local gas station was under $1.80 for regular. Most of the signs I've seen locally have been in the $1.80-ish ballpark.

$1.79 for regular unleaded and $1.81 for 91 octane in NE Kansas. It drops about 2 cents a day here. Time to get the new Raptor 700 out:)

2.19 for regular is the cheapest I saw today, but I was not looking so that means like 2.39 for me. Nice only taking like 27 bucks to fill the lil beast, lil' more for the fuksion

Monday, I filled up at $2.15 (91); Wednesday afternoon, I filled up at the same pump at $2.08 (91), and I could have found better prices...

Members online

No members online now.
Back