Pics & 1 Video! SoCal Meet! Check it out!!!

Does anyone In SoCal No who this is??? Saw it at the West Covina Mall:
0211081726.jpg

Thought it was dubbedLS....but I dont think it is anymore! lol

and this one in Fullerton/brea area:
0208081217b.jpg

0208081217a.jpg

0208081217.jpg

And this in Pomona:
0524082356a_1.jpg

0525080000_1.jpg

0524082355_1_1.jpg

And these in Malibu:
LSmeet_6.jpg

hahaha.....Ok this one is us! But the other ones?!?!? Anyone know?!?

I have not a clue but that black one is nice and the tips on that silver one are just right!

Good finds!

In that first pic those exhaust tips could use some breathing room. Man the guy has them shooting upward into the rear bumper. Nice find of cars though

In that first pic those exhaust tips could use some breathing room. Man the guy has them shooting upward into the rear bumper. Nice find of cars though

? It looks clean to me. As long as they don't melt the bumper I like that look cause it looks like its complete. A slight unnoticeable gap would be alright but I think thats perfect.

? It looks clean to me. As long as they don't melt the bumper I like that look cause it looks like its complete. A slight unnoticeable gap would be alright but I think thats perfect.

Hey J, you have seen my dual tips on each side. The reason for the cut out gap is so you have room to clean also.

Those tips look like a newer, updated version of those DTM tips that the ricers love - they need to be straightened some.

KleenLS i wish mine looked like that. the new body style looks more elegant. but those exhaust are right!!!

ive seen urs on cardomain. wen i get the funds i wanna convert it to the second gen body style. how much did it cost u to do the rear. becuase dont u have to change the bumper tailights and trunk?

Members online

No members online now.
Back