Tennessee Members

Yea, I'll have a little more time to play around now. Yesterday was my last day at work. Maybe I can finally get that Model T chopped, if I don't have to spend alot of time running back and forth to the farm. I'm afraid I may have swapped a good job for a bad one.;)

Capt. Zorro said:
Yea, I'll have a little more time to play around now. Yesterday was my last day at work. Maybe I can finally get that Model T chopped, if I don't have to spend alot of time running back and forth to the farm. I'm afraid I may have swapped a good job for a bad one.;)
Speaking of street rods do you have any for sale?:GotPics:

Not right now, but a good friend of mine has a running '34 Ford 2dr. Sedan in primer with a BBC that he's going to sell. He also has a '40 Ford Coupe body that he's putting floorboards in right now. He's been building Street Rods for close to 50yrs. so he know's what he's doing. If you're interested in them send me a PM. I'll check with him and see what he's asking for them. He had a guy coming from Kingsport that bought his '32 Coupe last year that was looking at the '34 this weekend, don't know if he took it or not tho.
I've got a bunch of pics, but will have to figure out how to post them. My computer Guru is out running amock right now. Hopefully he'll be home before the crack of dawn..

Hot Rod pic

see if this works

DSC00054 (2).JPG

It's a 1948 English Ford Anglia. They had an 8hp. engine when they were imported. 0-60 times were in minutes...
I built it about 15yrs. ago, it's got a SBC, turbo 350 & narrowed 9" rear end.
Here's a pic of the LS and my Model A with BBF 428

tn_DSC00060.JPG

It came from down in your area, was a two owner car from Cleveland. It's stock except for a set of turbo muffler's and large dia. pipes. It get's about 20.5 MPG going back and forth to the farm.

Sorry for not getting back with your question sooner. No there wasn't any tickets handed out.

Here's a pic of the damage to her car.

Camery wreck.jpg

New here just got my 94 Mark VIII today. I am in Chattanooga, moved here in Dec 06. Look forward to chattin with everyone.

So whats up guys weather is warm anyone wanna meet up? BBQ and hangout?
Well here are some pics of my ride I just got.

100_1287.jpg

100_1291.jpg

100_1292.jpg

I'll be back in TN in April. I'll be down for whatever then. I'm not sure exactly when in April but probably towards the middle of the month. If you meet before then, I'll see what I can do.

I'm playing in a golf tournament the weekend of April 14th and then the weekend of April 28th I'll be in Myrtle Beach playing golf. :D

I just found out yesterday that my date of separation from active duty has changed. I won't be leaving Missouri until around May 1st. I can make a special trip down on a weekend if you guys plan something though. Most of May will be out for me. My wife and I are finally having a real wedding and honeymoon. :D I'll keep an eye out here and see if i can make whatever you guys plan.

Members online

No members online now.
Back