God is Only a Theory

'People' are you and others of your ilk who seem to base the worthwhileness of their existence on being able to say something negative about other people.
i don't run around putting people down ks. this is a forum for debate and opinions. if you can't handle it, don't participate.
if you want to chose a side, be prepared to defend it and stop being a hurt snowflake. :D

well ks, i'm not offended by you, so it doesn't apply. and i'm fairly centrist.
but you sure seem offended at anything that doesn't jibe with your imaginary friend view. :eek:
snowflake.
(although 2 is now 3)

well ks, i'm not offended by you, so it doesn't apply. and i'm fairly centrist.
but you sure seem offended at anything that doesn't jibe with your imaginary friend view. :eek:
snowflake.
(although 2 is now 3)

There's a problem with using a definition other than the main one and you display it clearly. As an example:

By your standards, I'd be classified as 'Handsome'. (I'm actually very ordinary to look at.)
One of the 'down-the-page' definitions of handsome is 'moderately large' and the example is given as "a handsome sum of money".

Actually, as you well know, 'snowflake' is a derogatory label for one who is uncertain, emotionally vulnerable, and is applied to young liberal/progressives who deem themselves to be incapable of discussing any other opinion but their own. They often become violent when their ideas are questioned. As you do, although on the internet it's difficult to be physically violent so you content yourself with verbal attacks.

You'll note that, in all the exchanges we've had over the last few years, you've attacked---and attempted to heap calumny on some person or group of people---and I've simply replied and pointed out the gaps in your line of thinking. Go look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.

Ken

Last edited:
you prove jesus as a real person and i'll be amazed. :rolleyes:
biblical references don't count.
(you know krishna was a virgin birth? romulus too? dionysus? zoroaster? horus? all virgin births. and like jesus, all myths)
Waiting patiently hrm? Just one example will do...

By your standards, I'd be classified as 'Handsome'. (I'm actually very ordinary to look at.)
don't know you, never seen you, and can't judge.

You'll note that, in all the exchanges we've had over the last few years, you've attacked---and attempted to heap calumny on some person or group of people---and I've simply replied and pointed out the gaps in your line of thinking. Go look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.
sure, i show you the fallacies of the bible, but i have gaps in MY thinking?
you still don't realize the problem of the bible as the authority of the bible, do you? :rolleyes:

since you're christian, it would hardly make sense for me to point out the same problems of any other religion, since you stand in defence of yours.
there is no difference between you and a muslim, hindu, or buddhist. i'm not attacking a group of people, nor a person, i'm attacking a mythology.
if you want to be some hurt snowflake over that, so be it.

don't know you, never seen you, and can't judge.

sure, i show you the fallacies of the bible, but i have gaps in MY thinking?
you still don't realize the problem of the bible as the authority of the bible, do you? :rolleyes:

since you're christian, it would hardly make sense for me to point out the same problems of any other religion, since you stand in defence of yours.
there is no difference between you and a muslim, hindu, or buddhist. i'm not attacking a group of people, nor a person, i'm attacking a mythology.
if you want to be some hurt snowflake over that, so be it.

You weren't invited to judge. I simply made an observation regarding your dictionary use as justification for your mis-use of terminology.

Why do you find it necessary to attack other people? Study and observation suggests that doing so is a way for you to feel better about yourself. It's not necessary, and actually counter-productive. You're probably a good guy, without the necessity for the attacks.

Ken

Why do you find it necessary to attack other people? Study and observation suggests that doing so is a way for you to feel better about yourself. It's not necessary, and actually counter-productive. You're probably a good guy, without the necessity for the attacks.
well ks, i haven't tried to make it personal, but there are those who have come here and done the same. you should ask the same question of yourself. and expect the same answer.
maybe i tit for tat, but pointing out the fuckin obvious is hardly attacking.
hHDO1S2.jpg

JqjX3xp.jpg

This whole thread is an attack, started by you.
i haven't been a part for a lot of it. there are those who attacked each other as to what they thought was right in christianity.
if you didn't like the DISCUSSION, you didn't need to participate, ken.
attack is your opinion. :rolleyes:

what wording is that ken? truth? facts? reality?
that's not an attack, it's enlightenment. :D

fjKBtef.jpg

FFSQHtL.jpg

nk7ubKV.jpg

MJwZQEt.png

nuBK5nx.png

reposting what ken? i went looking and found no doubles.

UapFPRB.jpg

Dx785F8.jpg

K2CYMEg.png

MKfqv2D.jpg

IZZf09Z.jpg

You are surprisingly good at being obtuse. Obviously you are copying your pictorial memes from somewhere else and re-posting them. Or else you are a remarkably gifted graphic artist! Nah, it's the first suggestion. As I've said before, you're simply a small whiny imp, snarking and gibbering at others to make you feel better about yourself.

Ken

some critical thinking just reaching out to take you over. so, wtf you whining about? a bible quote is a repost.
guess that gibbering makes someone feel good about themselves.
you're the small whiny imp gibbering at me. do you feel good ken?:eek:
does it make you feel better about yourself?:rolleyes:

i don't run around putting people down ks. this is a forum for debate and opinions. if you can't handle it, don't participate.

THAT's laughable. This isn't a debate. You're running a bully pulpit,,, and using it to push your own rhetoric!!!!!!!!

However,,, either there is more than one form, (denomination?) of atheism... or you are a heretic of your own faith.

What is Atheism? | American Atheists
American Atheists › Activism › Resources
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
Atheism is one thing: A lack of belief in gods. Atheism is not an affirmative belief that there is no god nor does it answer any other question about what a person believes. ... Atheism is too often defined incorrectly as a belief system.

You are surprisingly good at being obtuse.

That's because it's intentional. It keeps him from having to admit he's wrong. Closest I've ever been to him admitting I was right... was him calling me a "smug prick". If he needs to have the last word that bad... let him have it. He'll be talking to a very large echo,,, when no one is there to respond.

Not to mention that his inane nastiness... is childish at best... and bad form for what is supposedly a "debate".

hrmwrm said:
"you prove jesus as a real person and i'll be amazed. :rolleyes:
biblical references don't count."

WELL?????????????????????????? And I didn't use or include Biblical references. Just ROMAN history!!!!

Members online

Back