God is Only a Theory

i point out the shit in the bible, because it's what you are arguing in favour of.

Faaaak yooooooo. I don't argue for anything that is wrong. However,,, the Bible is an ugly book about the truth of human nature. God gave 10 rules that should have been easy enough to follow. But as you have pointed out,,, man has done a miserable job of doing what is right.

no 2 versions are the same, or they wouldn't exist.

If you sit down with 4-5 translations of the Bible at once... you'll see that they pretty much read very similar. Yes,,, there are some spots that seem to conflict... but there are other sources available to figure things out.

so you're not even practicing the true faith, because nobody knows which one it is.

Once again Wrm... the only thing profound about you,,, is your ignorance. AFTER 2 1/2+ years and 900 posts... you STILL do not understand the difference between RELIGION and FAITH. You use the words interchangeably... when they are not interchangable. Faith is NOT practiced,,, but religion IS. Faith IS exercised,,, but religion is NOT.

go learn some critical thinking 04. you will thank me later in life.

This coming from someone that sees things only at face value on the surface, (when convenient for them), but won't take the time and effort, (when needed), to dig deeper and grab the proper context of what is written.

And to prove what I just said... let's go back to Deuteronomy 22:13-29.

Again... most sins listed in those verses,,, are punishable by death. Then we get to the end... and there is an exception with a "fine". To you that seems like an atrocity... when in reality it is a different circumstance.

It took a bit of searching... but I found another reference to the EXACT same situation,,, in another part of the Bible.

Exodus 22:16-17 (NASB)

16“If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged, and lies with her, he must pay a dowry for her to be his wife. 17“If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the dowry for virgins.

AGAIN,,, Scripture interprets Scripture, (Bible proves itself). All it took was a little time... but you would rather cast aspersions and lies,,, and do your best at defaming people and their beliefs.

As far as critical thinking Wrm... practice what you preach. The river may not look like it's moving,,, but under the surface the current is fast enough to sweep you away and drown you if you're not prepared.

Last edited:
. you'll see that they pretty much read very similar.
the one i pointed out is a very different interpretation and means very different things.
when you want to stop using a piece of fiction to prove god and actually provide physical evidence, i'll start listening to your arguements.
til then, amster and 04, enjoy your life with your imaginary friend. he appears to make you happy.
no matter what, you argue on his behalf.
mBMT9XY.jpg

and mr morals,
CTIPggH.png

And you are full of shit too. The are about 80 different Christian denominations. There ARE 30,000 - 40,000 different Christian organizations.

Denominations would be the "flavor",,, while organizations would be the "service" groups, (that feed the hungry, clothe the poor, etc., etc.)

Keep twisting Don... er I mean Wrm
interesting, there isn't 1 since you should all believe the same thing. you don't even read the same bible. come back and talk when you get your shit together about what is the right christianity myth.

and for ks, and his faith.
n06VJ5i.jpg

Gq0GoDz.jpg

YalbWia.jpg

Fht2prA.jpg

3EpuWcP.jpg

and, just for fun.
S5aXbL1.jpg

Last edited:
Copy-'n'-paste much? There are many humans, through time, who have been self-persuaded of their own wonderfulness to such an extent that they are moved to try to put down others just to show how wonderful they actually are. You've done a great job of winkling out quotes from some of them. I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself, as well.

Ken

This prophecy actually begins in the latter part of Isaiah 52 (verses 13-15), which serves as a summary of chapter 53. These three verses describe his exaltation (13), humiliation (14), and his shocking effect on the world (15). This roughly corresponds to chapter 53 (though in a different order) which describes the irony of his coming (1-2), his humiliation and suffering (3-10a), and exaltation (10b-12). All together, the text reads:

"Behold, My Servant shall deal prudently; He shall be exalted and extolled and be very high. 14 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men; 15 So shall He sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider. 53:1 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? 2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. 3 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. 4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment, And who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. 9 And they made His grave with the wicked— But with the rich at His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was any deceit in His mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand. 11 He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, And He shall divide the spoil with the strong, Because He poured out His soul unto death, And He was numbered with the transgressors, And He bore the sin of many, And made intercession for the transgressors," (Isaiah 52:13-53:12 NKJV).

Will the Real Servant Please Stand Up?
There are a number of important aspects of this passage. First, verse 1 describes the arm of the Lord. This has parallels elsewhere in Isaiah where the arm will rule for God (Is. 40:10); Gentiles will trust in the arm (Is. 51:5); the arm will redeem (Is. 51:9); and the arm will provide salvation (Is. 52:10).4

Second, verses 1-3 show that this servant came as a normal individual. He is not, in the appearance or status of his person, attractive or amazing in any sense. Third, verses 4-6 and 8 describe the substitutionary nature of the servant’s suffering. This individual suffers for the sins of Israel, “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities” (5) and “For the transgressions of My people He was stricken” (8). Fruchtenbaum comments on the pronouns in the passage, “The pronouns mean that Isaiah and the Jews must be included; they cannot refer to Gentiles. Furthermore, none of the things happening to this individual could be said to apply to the nation of Israel. Isaiah is clearly talking of one person. The nation is only included in the pronouns.”5

Fourth, the text indicates that the servant did not open his mouth. Fruchtenbaum notes, “This is hardly true of Israel. One thing Israel has not been is silent in her sufferings; she has written many books describing her suffering and accusing those responsible.”6 Fifth, verses 8-9 indicate that the servant dies. The text uses the words “cut off,” which indicates that the servant was legally executed. Blenkinsopp notes that the reference in verse 9 “. . . would seem most naturally to imply that he was put to death.”7 Sixth, the servant dies, but somehow he is vindicated in the end. He is alive and able to see his seed (11). How will the Messiah be able to prolong his days and see his seed if he is dead? A resurrection of some sort is the only possible way for this to happen.8
If this isn't proof that God exists and you can't see the pro-founding evidence of God in this passage then your critical thinking isn't as sharp as you think it is....Isaiah predicted and was given vision from God the Father nearly 750 years before the event of Christ happened ...further more Isaiah crosses the T's and dots the I's in this writing of history and factual evidence

Last edited:
" But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:
"And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your descendants and her Descendant. He will crush your head, and you will bruise His heel.” Genesis 3:15
Wrmhrm I hear you say that the Bible contradicts itself yet IF you study the Old Testament you would find its a mirror image of the New Testament I suggest you spend a little more time researching some Mesianic Jewish material....plenty of factual information and evidence of the commonality of the Torah and the Four Books of the Gospel ...a Mesianic Rabbi could point you out thousands and thousands of related scriptures between them...of course it takes an open mind and a desire to learn the Truth

'Dutch'--- (Do you have a connection to The Netherlands?)

You and I come from much the same place and I enjoy your comments. However, I doubt that 'worm' even bothers to read them. In order for him to feel good about himself, he finds it necessary to 'diss' others and show the world his own version of 'wonderfulness'. You're talking to the rest of us.

KS

You and I come from much the same place and I enjoy your comments. However, I doubt that 'worm' even bothers to read them. In order for him to feel good about himself, he finds it necessary to 'diss' others and show the world his own version of 'wonderfulness'. You're talking to the rest of us.

KS

i don't diss others anymore than you me. but you are right, the bible can't prove itself. quoting it is like quoting the bhagavad gita.
it only matters to someone who believes in that particular imaginary friend. whichever one in history is yours.
that your christian is a fact of geography, not belief or faith. if you were born in the middle east, you'd most likely be muslim, in india, hindu, and south east asia buddhist.

any of them could be the truth, but none have been proven. they are ancient SUPERSTITIONS. ALL of them. and none will ever be proven.
amster is just as lost in his bible as 04.
look at how much people believe superstition. christians used to burn witches. how fucked up is that. ONLY superstitious people would believe in such things. (witches, satan, etc)
just like the mentally blind who flock to psychics. there will always be somebody around to take the easily lead peoples money and devotion.

you like being fooled, so you will keep at it. it calms and makes you feel safe, while providing nothing.
keep using your bible amster. there is no critical thinking in it.
it's full of lies and fantasy. it's the epitome of idiocy to put your hand on the bible and swear to tell the truth.

if you lie, are there consequences? NO. does it magically make you tell the truth? NO.
if you believe it teaches morals, then just look at the jail system. it's full of christians. at the same rate as christians in society.
isn't that an interesting fact. if it taught morals, there should be few of the faithful in jail, and a preponderance of "others".
other religions, witches, warlocks, atheists. but it's not. it reflects your society.
if you look carefully, you don't find goodness in god. it's in yourself.

Your 'wall-of-words' is of no more value than your cut-'n'-pastes. You are simply acting as a troll. You are worth about as much as the ant infestation we sometimes have around here when the weather changes. I get rid of them with little ant-trap discs.

You just keep yammering. I'll have to look at Kroger to see if there is such a thing as a worm trap.

KS

Last edited:

KS
My last name is very much Dutch...someday I will travel back to the motherland...it will be a great day when this comes to pass

Last edited:
Your 'wall-of-words' is of no more value than your cut-'n'-pastes. You are simply acting as a troll. You are worth about as much as the ant infestation we sometimes have around here when the weather changes. I get rid of them with little ant-trap discs.

You just keep yammering. I'll have to look at Kroger to see if there is such a thing as a worm trap.
same in return ks. you keep trolling, i just come back to answer. hardly call a couple statements a wall of words.
although they are words of reason, not something copy pasted from some fictional book. a quote from the bible IS A COPY/PASTE.
you only have a problem with my copy paste. is that because it's enlightening?
aren't ants gods creatures too? and you're poisoning them? you should be ashamed.:eek:

some more words of wisdom.

DpuB23u.png

3xLkKZA.png

yTXGaiI.png

7RiEnzD.png

QUZJU2H.png

Sk67Ago.png

happy new year.
HG

There are many humans, through time, who have been self-persuaded of their own wonderfulness to such an extent that they are moved to try to put down others just to show how wonderful they actually are. You've done a great job of winkling out quotes from some of them. I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself, as well.

no one is putting any ONE down, ks. it is showing you truth, should you decide to accept it. if you wish to wallow in your fantasy, you're entitled to.
if you want to take truth as a personal insult, well that's up to you.
it's easy to live free with truth ks. you only have to remove one more god than you already do.o_O

" that your christian is a fact of geography, not belief or faith. if you were born in the middle east, you'd most likely be muslim, in india, hindu, and south east asia buddhist." Said Hrmwrm
The truth is people all over the world risk there very life daily hiding just one page of the Bible that they were so blessed to get there hands on...For example It's against the law for people in China to practice Christianity yet they risk all to have secret services and praise God ...think about this in your denial of God

same in return ks. you keep trolling, i just come back to answer. hardly call a couple statements a wall of words.
although they are words of reason, not something copy pasted from some fictional book. a quote from the bible IS A COPY/PASTE.
you only have a problem with my copy paste. is that because it's enlightening?
aren't ants gods creatures too? and you're poisoning them? you should be ashamed.:eek:

some more words of wisdom.

View attachment 828568359
View attachment 828568360
View attachment 828568361
View attachment 828568362
View attachment 828568363
View attachment 828568364

happy new year.
HG

...yammering. Happy New Year to you too.

Ken

The truth is people all over the world risk there very life daily hiding just one page of the Bible that they were so blessed to get there hands on...For example It's against the law for people in China to practice Christianity yet they risk all to have secret services and praise God ...think about this in your denial of God

there are muslims in china too. proves what? nothing. and AGAINST THE LAW is a strong statement with no evidence. Christianity in China - Wikipedia
probably not highly tolerated sometimes, but not illegal.
and i don't DENY god. you can't deny what doesn't exist. :rolleyes:
as i said before, prove him and we'll have a discussion.

otherwise it's the same old shit. you start posting bible quotes you think prove it from a book of mythology. and i point out that it proves nothing. because it doesn't.
get out of your mythology and take a good look at it's plausibility from today's perspective especially.
472JXXE.png

4KBTSse.png

3I8sIiQ.png

YX6TJTV.png

qmJvOzK.jpg

Last edited:
There is a sort of human who exists mostly to try to make himself feel good by 'bad-mouthing' other people. "I'll call you stupid because it makes me feel superior..."

Ken

There is a sort of human who exists mostly to try to make himself feel good by 'bad-mouthing' other people.
imaginary friends are people now?
(although the numbers are against me here ks. go back to the start and count how many for/against. seems more for you than me are badmouthing):)

f0YP64h.png

CY696K1.png

and, just one more truth.
2oyH1e1.png

Last edited:
'People' are you and others of your ilk who seem to base the worthwhileness of their existence on being able to say something negative about other people. I'm SO sorry you have nothing positive to do with your life.

Ken

You show or point out one atheist who walked like King Jesus and I'll be amazed
you prove jesus as a real person and i'll be amazed. :rolleyes:
biblical references don't count.
(you know krishna was a virgin birth? romulus too? dionysus? zoroaster? horus? all virgin births. and like jesus, all myths)

Members online

No members online now.
Back