God is Only a Theory

Politics & Current Events

1. cammerfe

cammerfe Dedicated LVC Member

Stating something as if it were a fact, when at the very least, it's a matter of disagreement, is one of the ways those who think of themselves as some sort of intellectual elite, as you do, bolster their hunt for validation. I care little what you believe, and wouldn't turn around in place to bash someone else's sincerely held belief, unless he throws it in my face. You obviously need the validation of doing so.

You've proven yourself to be as welcome, in a discussion, as a cow-plop stuck to the bottom of a farmer's shoe. You can smell it if you care to take notice, but in the domain of a farmyard, the odor simply fades into the general background. You're simply part of the murmur in the general background.

KS

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. hrmwrm

hrmwrm Dedicated LVC Member

72JLzls.png

even religious scholars agree the josephus blurb is a christ cult forgery. and tacitus isn't quoted by the church until 1400 years after the fact. if it existed in history, why didn't the church quote it sooner?
    never mind the absolute lack of ANY OTHER writings in or near the time of christ. remove the bible, and the myth is 2 blurbs in history.
    at least i don't run around spewing myth as fact ks. it's hardly just disagreement.
    i see you as trying to tell me you can stare at the sun with unprotected eyes and not go blind. what you keep telling me smells like the bottom of the farmers shoe. but you seem to think it's a rose.o_O
    i don't need to smell it to know what it is.

why don't you actually put some effort in it and come up with some real truth. i find it funny to listen to members defend their cult. :D

3. cammerfe

cammerfe Dedicated LVC Member

The fact that you use the words 'real truth' shows that you don't understand what you're saying. The word 'truth' means that there is a philosophical content. Therefore there isn't any such thing as 'real' truth. If you're, in reality, speaking of factualness, that's a different matter. But then, I'm sure that your actual intent is simply to stir your pot of feces and make a stink. That seems to be in line with the whole approach you take.

KS