Trump

You didn't finish with, "It must be true. It's on the internet." You're falling down on the job.

And you changed the subject.

KS

another one down. what flynn pleaded guilty to contradicts pences statements. ooooooppsss. :rolleyes:
guess that'll make it president ryan soon. ;)

You'd try to claim the sun was shining brightly on you if you were standing outside at midnight.

KS

Fvmd4Ys.jpg

Cut -'n'-paste, cut-'n'-paste, with a dribble of feces splashed over all. KS
are you trying to communicate some kind of arguement there ks? it's not a dribble of feces, that's a pretty big fuckin pile.

Language, language. The greatest difference is that the Allred-paid complainers can't even get their stories straight. The downtown-Detroit ancient-old-fart and the clown from SNL have offered us pictures of their activities and records of their payoffs to try to shut people up. They are convicted by self-offered proof.

Anyone can be accused of anything. Providing the proof of your own misdeeds is the bailiwick of the progressive left.

'...argument...' has no 'e' in the middle. Didn't pay much attention in school, did you?

KS

Last edited:
Do you ever have an original thought or is it entirely cut-'n'-paste with you? There are many muddled thinkers on all sides---I simply keep my own counsel.

Long ago there was a short movie that was used as part of driver training. It showed a driver, under stress, regressing to little more than an infant while standing on the seat in the driver's position. And jumping up and down, yelling/crying unintelligibly while trying to steer.

When I think of you, that's the picture that comes to mind.

KS

Last edited:
what picture is that? trumps impeachment?

Are you really as dumb as you seem? Try to retain things---at least for the time it takes to go through at least a few posts. This is #191---go back to #186.

For the rest of it, your wishful thinking is showing.

Ken

i'm dumb? post 189 has what relevance to post 186?
you quoted my post 188, and said that is the picture you get. 188 deals with russian influence.
sorry, i don't read back through this whole thread each time. just the newest posts.

if you want to reference old posts, quote them so others are aware.
i used to think duterte was a retard, til along came trump.

fire and fury is sure interesting too. you should read it.:D

It's really very simple. Put your little arrow cursor on the small pyramid at the upper right. Push your left-side contact on your mouse (The little thing you use to move the cursor.) and go back to #186. In it, I told you about the picture. Read it and your fog might lift a little.

Ken

i did go back. but, you don't know me, so i don't know who you're imagining. maybe it's your imaginary friend you're picturing!:eek:
as i said, you should read fire and fury.

I can't be bothered to read the drivel of a known liar and check-out line dreck purveyor. Will you act like a man when this all comes out in Trump's favor?

Ken

bannon admitted it when he said he meant paul manafort, not don jr. :D
see, that's the problem of faith over reason. the evidence is in front of you, but you put your fingers in your ears and go lalala!:rolleyes:

bannon admitted it when he said he meant paul manafort, not don jr. :D
see, that's the problem of faith over reason. the evidence is in front of you, but you put your fingers in your ears and go lalala!:rolleyes:

Non sequitur. (You may have to look it up!)

Do you realize you just changed the subject? Seems to be a bit of fog around your upper story.
Ken

why, did you have to look it up to post it?

No, I studied Latin as far back as when I was in High School. Some of it stays with me even at this late date.

You didn't answer regarding changing the subject.

Ken

Last edited:

Members online

Back