Mlara1129's C-List Finds

If you see something i wouldint mind if you shoot it to me in a pm.

Id really like the xc90's in chrome but i cant afford that and i do like both jaguar and volvo wheels.

Id prefer 18's but ill do 19's too. No 20's.

I have yet to see xc90 vulcanis rims in chrome.

That would look so boss

Saw that this morning. Im only considering that exhaust because im hoping it will help my mpg. Doubt it though. I can go check it out if anyone is interested. Its not far from me.

Saw that this morning. Im only considering that exhaust because im hoping it will help my mpg. Doubt it though. I can go check it out if anyone is interested. Its not far from me.

Combine it with a good intake and you might see it increase a few digits. Probably not worth it just for that purpose though.

Also I've heard you can get the LSE bumpers from Prestige Bumpers, listed as 350 w/shipping. Says out of stock but I've hearddd on this forum they can get them in if you contact them.

it had been on the market for awhile , it has about 136k on the odometer since I saw it last, I did make a offer of 3k on it to sell it for parts but was outbid and I guess it didnt hit the bottomline price because it seems to still be there listed, I really messed up when I let a 2004 silver LSE with 60k with every option available pass me by , asking price was 6500

... No AdvanceTrac or moon roof.

Not to be a pest or such ... and I know you ran the VIN but ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

^ not sure if that's the AdvanceTrac button or not, I do not own a 2nd GEN myself
On my 1st GEN it's somewhat in that same area, not 100% sure on that one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

^ like the "Jaguar R headers" ?
and the 290hp stock, now 350 ?
Bigger Injectors sounds interesting also!

oh? please do tell! It's not G's I know that.

----EDIT: yours ?

wow!

Not to be a pest or such ... and I know you ran the VIN but ...

View attachment 828467320

View attachment 828467321

^ not sure if that's the AdvanceTrac button or not, I do not own a 2nd GEN myself
On my 1st GEN it's somewhat in that same area, not 100% sure on that one.

I have no answer for the picture of a moon roof.

For the AdvanceTrac, you either get AdvanceTrac or Traction control. This one has one traction control. The traction control button is the same as the AdvanceTrac button (in location, size, and shape), it just has a different symbol on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back