Mlara1129's C-List Finds

My point in posting that was it's a 2005 but it has Gen 1 headlights. Doesn't sound "like new" to me. Something must have happened

its "NOW like new nearly mint"

minus all the damage underneath these cheap parts i could find and was to lazy to replace

ALSO are those screws holding the message center buttons on?!??!

I would get those even if I already had 19's! 500 bucks is a steal!

That depends which Jaguar these fit.

Based on the seller saying the rears are wider and having two different tires (245 and 275), I'm gonna guess yes, only the fronts fit. I can't see jaguar making three different width wheels, but I could be wrong

You can use front and rears, staggered set that fit the ls perfectly

You can use front and rears, staggered set that fit the ls perfectly
It still depends on which Jag they come from. If they are take-offs from the later STR, they will fit. They appear to be from that vehicle. This is a very good deal if that is so.

All str wheels are the same for all years, these fit no problem. The calipers are different from early to later years, brembo vs beefy jag calipers, but the wheels are the same

I have 2003 STR wheels. They fit perfect. Staggered as well. 245 front, 275 rear. No rubbing issues. The two cars are pretty much the same. Only difference is mine are 18's. Those 19's look great and should fit great as well.

All str wheels are the same for all years, these fit no problem. The calipers are different from early to later years, brembo vs beefy jag calipers, but the wheels are the same
I thought the later STR had different wheels. That's why these are 19s and the first ones were 18s. IIRC, there was a wheel design change during the time the STR had 18s. I also thought the 19s came out for the 2008 MY and were the Barcelona. I could be wrong though.

I thought the later STR had different wheels. That's why these are 19s and the first ones were 18s. IIRC, there was a wheel design change during the time the STR had 18s. I also thought the 19s came out for the 2008 MY and were the Barcelona. I could be wrong though.

I'm guessing what is meant is that the fitment is the same. Same lug pattern, same bore, some caliper clearance, same backspacing, etc. Not that they used the same wheels exactly, just that they're all interchangeable. Maybe some STRs had bigger brakes and can't fit 18s, but they should all fit the LS?

Members online

No members online now.
Back