Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I have no answer for the picture of a moon roof.

For the AdvanceTrac, you either get AdvanceTrac or Traction control. This one has one traction control. The traction control button is the same as the AdvanceTrac button (in location, size, and shape), it just has a different symbol on it.

Thought it was weird also but as you can see here today, seems to be some false "for sale ads" where the ads do not match the cars or sellers.

<shrugs> ... anyhow, bigger fish to fry today!

Is that seller using a pic of your LS, is that what's going on ?

no thats Mlaras Ls , I just hate when people lie and put fake stuff up, makes it harder to sell and buy stuff on there , plussss im really bored in class and got nothing better to do hahaa

no thats Mlaras Ls , I just hate when people lie and put fake stuff up, makes it harder to sell and buy stuff on there , plussss im really bored in class and got nothing better to do hahaa

I don't believe that's Mlara's LS...

Well the only reason I said that was because I didn't believe there were locations that nice (such as the one pictured) in NJ, but now that you show me that clearly I was wrong, even has the NJ inspection sticker on the windshield.

Incredible! why do people do something like that,
It's obviously a scam and the poster is most likely trying to get people to e-wire a large deposit.

Not mine... just thought it was interesting... lots of questions / flags came to mine... It looked like Mlara's but couldn't remember those wheels. Probably a scam.

I remembered that pic from his Jaguar fitment thread , stats on the car are way offfff on this guys post, definetly a scam

Well the only reason I said that was because I didn't believe there were locations that nice (such as the one pictured) in NJ, but now that you show me that clearly I was wrong, even has the NJ inspection sticker on the windshield.

Don't let anyone fool you, NJ has gorgeous places up and down the state.

I remembered that pic from his Jaguar fitment thread , stats on the car are way offfff on this guys post, definetly a scam

BIG TIME SCAMMER !!!

That same Phone number is busy over here as well.

http://www.pandahi.com/1023483636.html
i have a 97' Mitsubishi Eclipse GST in Barcelona Red Pearl. NOTHING about this car is stock. FULLY built and ...

and here: (link to ad no longer relevant)
Clipboard01.jpg

~ Let me know if that number needs to be abused tonight with lots of men-4-men ads !!! ROFLMA.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

ROFLMA.jpg

^ I saw something in NJ morning traffic once, I DO NOT EVER need to see again!!!
Other than that NJ has some nice scenery along the interstates. IMO. (love Virginia & Georgia)

I have no answer for the picture of a moon roof.

For the AdvanceTrac, you either get AdvanceTrac or Traction control. This one has one traction control. The traction control button is the same as the AdvanceTrac button (in location, size, and shape), it just has a different symbol on it.

Not to be a pest or such ... and I know you ran the VIN but ...

View attachment 828467320

View attachment 828467321

^ not sure if that's the AdvanceTrac button or not, I do not own a 2nd GEN myself
On my 1st GEN it's somewhat in that same area, not 100% sure on that one.

Could it be an aftermarket sunroof? The '01 we had had one of those aftermarket units; IIRC, one of these........

it had been on the market for awhile , it has about 136k on the odometer since I saw it last, I did make a offer of 3k on it to sell it for parts but was outbid and I guess it didnt hit the bottomline price because it seems to still be there listed, I really messed up when I let a 2004 silver LSE with 60k with every option available pass me by , asking price was 6500

Ouchh, I paid 9 for my 03 sport with 57k

Haha, it's been exactly one year since I bought it.. I'm In mass/ I got it from a dealership/ I just remembered it was 8 but after fees and everything it was 9.

same here I got my 06 a year ago , list price was 13k , I traded in my charger for it and only paid a grand in difference with taxes and fees

$5500 for my 03 V8 last year with 60k some miles:cool:

Some dealers price ridiculously high.

Members online

No members online now.
Back