Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I posted it. Thought it was weird no one said they would buy since a good amount love them in chrome, blackls06 cough :D.

I was actually thinking of buying them, really good deal, especially for chrome and in ca, no snow damage.

I didnt even see these :(.

:slam I posted them so someone could get a good deal on here.

If you see something i wouldint mind if you shoot it to me in a pm.

Id really like the xc90's in chrome but i cant afford that and i do like both jaguar and volvo wheels.

Id prefer 18's but ill do 19's too. No 20's.

If you see something i wouldint mind if you shoot it to me in a pm.

Id really like the xc90's in chrome but i cant afford that and i do like both jaguar and volvo wheels.

Id prefer 18's but ill do 19's too. No 20's.

Im on the hunt for those vulcanis!!! have been searching ebay and local craiglists for months and not paying 400 per rim. So frustrating, my stock 06 started peeling :mad:

I think one of my 06 chrome wheels has a very slow leak.

But not sure if its the wheel itself or the tire.

Im on the hunt for those vulcanis!!! have been searching ebay and local craiglists for months and not paying 400 per rim. So frustrating, my stock 06 started peeling :mad:

How much do you want to pay for them or per wheel? Good luck on ebay. Took me 8 months to find a complete set.

That's a great deal if it's as clean as it looks.

Maybe talk them down to 12.

Cool. I asked him about it early today. If it was my color I would have bought it.

Do a search and see how much they usually run. Ive been searching for these rims for months now. I like that they have all 4 too.

Members online

Back