window clunks when rolling down

Pay attention to that new regulator when it comes in to make sure it actually is a Motorcraft unit when it arrives. Rock Auto hasn't been too careful about shipping the brand you order here lately but they've not had a problem charging for that brand name part. I won't be ordering from them anymore because they tried to do this to me.

After reading/investigating further I decided to get the Dorman piece.

I got the crackling too. Also when I close the door with window down you can hear the window rattle back and fourth. I just ordered the dorman replacement from Amazon. Confirmed the part number. Was $42 for gen2 passenger side (RH) not too bad if you ask me!!

I got the crackling too. Also when I close the door with window down you can hear the window rattle back and fourth. I just ordered the dorman replacement from Amazon. Confirmed the part number. Was $42 for gen2 passenger side (RH) not too bad if you ask me!!

Was that the rear? The cheapest I see the front is ~$61....... The Dorman regulator was $53 from Rockauto with the discount.

Was that the rear? The cheapest I see the front is ~$61....... The Dorman regulator was $53 from Rockauto with the discount.

Nope!! Front passenger side! Had to snatch it, amazon has some great deals if you look around a good bit!

Members online

Back