Official LS Picture Thread

I plasti-dipped over them. Removing them makes it obvious there was something there, and the plastidip preserves the chrome in case the next owner likes it.

On the headlights how do I know if I have the sport package... I'm not 100% sure on how to tell... supposedly for the lights it makes a difference...

Headlights make no difference. Do you have the SST shifter? Chrome-less bumpers (looks like it)? Then you have the sport package. To be 100% sure you would to run your VIN. There is a link here somewhere where you can see your sticker/order sheet.

I need tint all together.

You need a grille is what you need!

getting tired of looking at that grille-less LS of yours.

No offense of course ...
sorry.gif

..The more that you do to your LS..the more you will want to do..lmao. I bought mine for $800 simply because the owner couldn't take it with him in a hurry to Africa...this was one year ago and it was stock..no tint no nothing...one year later I am seeing the proceeds of my investment. Very addicting..and this LVC forum is a must..thanks guys.

On the headlights how do I know if I have the sport package... I'm not 100% sure on how to tell... supposedly for the lights it makes a difference...

The parking lights are different on the sport and non-sport models, that's why they ask. I'm betting you have a a sport model, or at least sport model bumpers. The non-sport has chrome strips on the bumpers and are clearly 2 pieces. If you have any dpubt about yours crawl under and look up at the bumper. I sport bumper is all one piece and will not have tabs sticking through to hold the chrome strip in

The parking lights are different on the sport and non-sport models, that's why they ask. I'm betting you have a a sport model, or at least sport model bumpers. The non-sport has chrome strips on the bumpers and are clearly 2 pieces. If you have any dpubt about yours crawl under and look up at the bumper. I sport bumper is all one piece and will not have tabs sticking through to hold the chrome strip in

Thx... yeah my bumper doesnt have the chrome strip at all so im assuming its the sport package. Another question though... does anyone know if the LSE bumper is a direct bolt on to the 02 ls? I like the styling of that one a tad better.

There is NO difference in any of the lighting on the sport vs. non-sport. The key is the chrome strips on the front AND rear bumpers and SST shifter, UNLESS it's an '02 premium. The premium has chrome strips, a "regular" shifter, basket-weave seats AND the sport package.

There is NO difference in any of the lighting on the sport vs. non-sport. The key is the chrome strips on the front AND rear bumpers and SST shifter, UNLESS it's an '02 premium. The premium has chrome strips, a "regular" shifter, basket-weave seats AND the sport package.

You are wrong and I know this for a fact. The yellow side marker/turn signal light on the Gen I is different from non-sport to sport. I found that out the hard way with my 01 when I ordered the wrong ones. So I respectfully disagree with your opinion and will leave it at that.

You need Gen II headlights and a header panel to make the Gen II LSE bumper fit correctly. Search on here and you'll find it. I just listed the parts list, with part numbers, again.

You are wrong and I know this for a fact. The yellow side marker/turn signal light on the Gen I is different from non-sport to sport. I found that out the hard way with my 01 when I ordered the wrong ones. So I respectfully disagree with your opinion and will leave it at that.

My mistake. They are slightly different sizes to allow for the chrome strips. It's not really obvious unless compared side-by-side. The chrome strips are the obvious give-away.

That's what the illustration above clearly indicates,
also member Alex7 has a thread dedicated to tinted side markers back when he was making them himself and selling them to LVC.

silverUnderhood.jpg

Not mine ... but what do you think?
I would consider it but would leave the intake cover original black.

silverUnderhood.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391306560038.jpg not sure why it's sideways but here she is. My 03 ls. Still dirty but the rain definitely cleaned her up some from yesterday.

uploadfromtaptalk1391306560038.jpg

Last shot of the LS with the RAZZI kit. Recent shots between snow storms.

RAZZI 01.jpg

LSE clone 02.jpg

LSE clone 01.jpg

Members online

Back