Official LS Picture Thread

Thats not a pic of my dash. I have a gen II. I found this pic on a CL ad for an LS for sale. Never saw that message before so thought I'd share. Didn't know the LS had that capability.

In that case it is probably a 2000 that had the cell phone option.

My 2000 had one... I swapped consoles in it and just cut the "jack" wire under the center console to install the new one.. Still didn't get that message. Makes me wonder if the LS was still paying for LIncoln mobile service?!?!?

045.jpgkids 001.jpg

045.jpg

kids 001.jpg

Thats a gorgeous car man ima big fan I always wanted a black ls , what size are your rims you have and how much is it lowered ?

Got Damn Starks! Whip looks great. Feeling that windshield tint. That Red is nice

Pro tip on illegal window tinting, always keep the sunroof visor open, adds a lot more light inside.

Otherwise, amazing LS.

TONY!!!! CENTER SOME DAMN PICS!!!!!!

looks good though man...

wooosa Ankur...wooosa

Sorry Guys I'll stand down.... I need new tires ASAP and my 17" oem chrome wheels are all wacky. Makes no sense to buy new tires for rims that are out of wack so im gonna those Ruffino 19"x8.5 rims.

No worries... I'm just saying creating additional posts will not generate a response faster :)

Thanks Rell, what I need to do is buy a camera lol..Im running 245 35 19 with eibachs Ankur.

1395867_10152056596857189_976333492_n_zps26c94c0b.jpg

Hey Tony did you have the 1" front and 1.1" back kit from Eibach? Also I would like to do a 245/40/r19 with those same rims for a better ride. Do you think i will have any rubbing issues or anything?

Hey Tony did you have the 1" front and 1.1" back kit from Eibach? Also I would like to do a 245/40/r19 with those same rims for a better ride. Do you think i will have any rubbing issues or anything?

I run 245/40/19s with Eibachs and during NORMAL driving, my tires only rub the wheel well at full lock - like when turning and backing up into a parking spot...

I run 245/40/19s with Eibachs and during NORMAL driving, my tires only rub the wheel well at full lock - like when turning and backing up into a parking spot...

ok this is my last question, Do you think if i did the 245/40/r19 with Tony Starks Ruffino Boss wheels its gonna look like 4x4 or it will be okay if i dont lower it? Anyone?

Members online

Back