Official LS Picture Thread

ok this is my last question, Do you think if i did the 245/40/r19 with Tony Starks Ruffino Boss wheels its gonna look like 4x4 or it will be okay if i dont lower it? Anyone?

if you dont lower it you should be fine. im running 245 35 20 on 20x8.5 with 38 high offset at stock height with no rubbing at all, so you should be fine with 19'

if you dont lower it you should be fine. im running 245 35 20 on 20x8.5 with 38 high offset at stock height with no rubbing at all, so you should be fine with 19'

See i like the gap in your wheel well in the pic in your signature, with those 20's but i would just want a taller tire and a 19" for comfort. Well i guess you answered it im going to do those Ruffino 19x8.5's with 245/40's at stock height. Thanks everyone for info.

Cleaning interior

uploadfromtaptalk1383356624677.jpg

^Nice T Money

Saw this LS Taxi a few weeks ago but couldn't catch a pic because he was doing 70+ in a 40mph zone but I saw it parked at the gas station this morning.

IMAG0025_zps95ed3eba.jpg

bags?^
can you post some pics of the suspension setup and/or who did it or a parts list?
Naa I wish it was airbags would have been alot easier to get back up LOL, but im sitting on stance coilovers the reason why i went so low u may ask well just some simple old fashion Human error and lack of thought but thank god i got it back up got to take some nice pics with it that low but otherwise i just scared the **** out of myself i dont know why i even let the car hit the ground i should have just jacked it back up but i didnt have the time so thats how it sat for the day and i fixed it the next day and below are pictures of how it sits now comftorably low sorry idont have better of how it sits now to give you a better look
IMG_2375.jpgIMG_2332.jpgIMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

06Nick ...where are you located in NY? ... This last pic looks like one of the old psych wards here on LI... maybe pilgrim state?

06Nick ...where are you located in NY? ... This last pic looks like one of the old psych wards here on LI... maybe pilgrim state?
right on the island man i live in massapequa the pics from kings park i past a silver LS looked dropped had HID headlights and fogs on halloween night thought it was you iv been following the forum for awhile just never posted.

He had his ls painted an oem color for a different car make, an infiniti color.

right on the island man i live in massapequa the pics from kings park i past a silver LS looked dropped had HID headlights and fogs on halloween night thought it was you iv been following the forum for awhile just never posted.

Awesome. I live in Coram, exit 64 off the LIE. Unfortunately, that wasnt me on halloween - I dont drive my LS much this time of year, but we will have to get the 06's together soon.

Nice job with the car so far... super clean!

I remember when my angel eyes were like that so pretty now my passenger side is only half on. i will follow Andrizzle procedure

I remember when my angel eyes were like that so pretty now my passenger side is only half on. i will follow Andrizzle procedure

I have one ring that is only half lit intermittently... what is Andrizzle procedure??

Members online

Back