What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

oh yeah, oxygen is mostly nitrogen...duh
:shifty:

The air around us, in our atmosphere, what we breathe and what is in most automotive tires is a mixture of gasses.

Air = 78% nitrogen + 20.95% oxygen + 1% other gasses ( 0.93% argon, 0.038% carbon dioxide, trace amounts of other gases and a variable amount of water vapor).

From here: http://www.pedrosgarage.com/Site_5/Nitrogen_or_Air.html

Hmmm seems like sapps right, a quick google search and every answer is around the same.

Can't you just stop trying to prove him wrong on everything he says? Whats in the past is done just get over it.

Dam!....Air is air!...Just keep air in them! Jeez!!! I can't be the only one that keep's checking on my tires, besides there's more important things then keeping air in the tires...:Bang

One of the car shows, I think it was fifth gear, tested the whole nitrogen thing earlier this year. Turns out tires that had been filled with nitrogen actually had a greater change in air pressure when they heated up. So much for that idea.

drove the 94 to school and around town and noticed its idling a bit faster then normal its idling between 800 and 1k or so now i got some investigating to do

Jumped 15 cents per gallon yesterday in my neck of the woods. 3.90 for 93.

Hmm the lack of government seems to be making the prices go down here :confused:

Just filled an almost empty tank, claimed 1 Gal left on message center. $59.99 filled it up :p

I was just down into Niagara Falls New York on the weekend and I paid $4.09 for 93. Here in Toronto 94 is about $5.48 a US gallon.

Sop complaining ok!!!!...LOL!!!

I was just down into Niagara Falls New York on the weekend and I paid $4.09 for 93. Here in Toronto 94 is about $5.48 a US gallon.

Sop complaining ok!!!!...LOL!!!

No complaining but quite a few years ago we drove the Grand Canyon (Not Open Now) and on the Indian land regular was $7.99 a gallon :eek2:

Hmm the lack of government seems to be making the prices go down here :confused:

Just filled an almost empty tank, claimed 1 Gal left on message center. $59.99 filled it up :p

Ours had been declining for the last month. It took that long to drop 15 cents/gal, and like nothing it's back to where it was.

He said "air" as in our atmosphere. He didn't say "oxygen". Just sayin.

M3h. Don't really care. Im just here for the free cookies.

M3h. Don't really care. Im just here for the free cookies.

cookies.jpg

cookies.jpg

Wtf! :confused: I thought this was suppose to be "What did you do to your Mark VIII today"? Well let's see...Worked on my Blazer for a while. Thought I would check out the exhaust manifold gasket's on the Jeep. Then went to work!

But on the other hand I did receive a Shifter handle, black, usps. That will be going in this weekend depending on weather for the Mark VIII!

Members online

No members online now.
Back