What did you do to your LS today?

did notice that it didn't run better till i cleared the code, was wondering if computer shut dwn that injector or cop, I did run it with a miss for, guesstimate 100 miles. waited till had the money for scan tool. Tired of driving to Autozone.

Jmtiseo, pics!

Show up to the meet on Saturday lol. All I've got is a celly pic that I sent to Justin. I'm pricing out a bleeder and fluid vs. getting them flushed and bled by a shop. The other wrinkle being I lost my parking brake, it starts to engage and says wtf and pulls out haha. Says service it but I'm hoping it just needs an adjustment if possible.

You sure those are the right bolt pattern, purevilpleasure? All the info you need should be engraved on the back of the spokes.

Jmtiseo, pics!

They should be....they knew they were 5x108 and 19's....couldn't tell me width tho....haha

Guess I'll find out after work tomorrow night....if they aren't they will e getting them back pretty quick.

Brushed Titanium

9703399108_8d074c207e_b.jpg

Untitled by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Yep right bolt pattern...but need new lugs....they are too big and need to get hubcentric rings...couldn't find my Mic.

IMAG1306_zps9d7b9921.jpg

IMAG1307_zpsa1df3464.jpg

IMAG1308_zpsfd1217ff.jpg

IMAG1310_zps8cbe8e84.jpg

IMAG1311_zps39f9e90d.jpg

wish it wasn't 100 today.

Send me those headlights!!!! I MUST FIX!!!

I might...I have new to me ones with angels...but during shipping they angels came loose.

I want to get these ones done, in fact I even have the kit to do it...but like everything else as of the last few months work takes me from 330am to 500 pm which then the step kids get my attention...ugh!...haha

I know they are horrible...I hate looking at them!

Edit: the other issue this is my daily driver....has been for some time now...I bought it not to be, but it is right now...due to a spark plug blow out on my F150 which the first repair didn't take..ha

I might...I have new to me ones with angels...but during shipping they angels came loose.

I want to get these ones done, in fact I even have the kit to do it...but like everything else as of the last few months work takes me from 330am to 500 pm which then the step kids get my attention...ugh!...haha

I know they are horrible...I hate looking at them!

Edit: the other issue this is my daily driver....has been for some time now...I bought it not to be, but it is right now...due to a spark plug blow out on my F150 which the first repair didn't take..ha

Just let me know (or anyone else)... I can even take a shot at fixing the angel eye for you.

Thanks

I didn't notice until yesterday that one of them was flat...so today I grabbed it to find out....I'm Ticked....to say the least.

Rialbent_zps58c3bbc1.jpg

a spark plug blow out on my F150 which the first repair didn't take..ha

I've felt your pain. GL with the repair. If you didn't know, there's a specific kit to fix it that's supposed to be of better quality. I think the brand is called Time Sert.

I've felt your pain. GL with the repair. If you didn't know, there's a specific kit to fix it that's supposed to be of better quality. I think the brand is called Time Sert.

Yep...the issue I'm having the insert that is in there now came loose....it turns in the head...I think if I can pull the insert out I can do the repair with out pulling the head....I do have a spare head ready to do if need be.

I donated $304.00 dollars to ford today.scan and labor to replace #4 cop said it was interfering with the rest.

I got to ghetto my LS after a fender bender....damn it.

This is the one I just put in from the junk yard...guess after insurance says whatever I'll be hunting down a set of half clears from a gen II

lslight_zps9b3e8892.jpg

Washed the piss out of it. Should have went with rotors that had painted hats and vanes and zinc coated

Picked these up at autozone
Putting them on tomorrow
I'll take as many pics as I can since you guys always ask for pics

20130915_201245.jpg

I passed 60,000 miles last night, and my rear subwoofers (stock) died this morning! :mad: Now to spend some time with the multimeter testing circuits...

Picked these up at autozone
Putting them on tomorrow
I'll take as many pics as I can since you guys always ask for pics

I have these. They work great, but when cold they have a faint squeal. Goes away after one decent stop, I have found.

Members online

Back