Lowered LSes Heights & Equipement Used

I'm finally putting my springs on this weekend, my only question is... Do I really need the:qcamber alignment kit. I've read countless post on this subject, I just don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. Thanks in advance. Will post my stance as soon as I put the springs on.

I haven't installed it.........Yet. I may or may not. I do still need to have the alignment checked.

My shop did a check before and after install. I didn't need the camber kit and I am better lined up afterwards than I was before the drop. With new tires I feel alot better since i have staggered tires, I want them to last!!

So, this is related to the how low is your ls. What is the smallest diameter tires on here? Also has anyone had any issues with ABS when they fitted staggered and/or smaller tires?

19" Konig Prophets with Eibach Spring Pro-Kit and
245/35/19 tires
V8

Front driverside = 26 1/4"
Front passengerside = 26 1/4""
Rear driverside = 26"
Rear passengerside = 26"

About 150lbs worth of stereo equipement in the trunk.

Ride and handling is good. The wife says "it does ride "bit" rough". I don't notice. Speed bumps are NOT my friend. I try to avoid them at ALL cost.

Updating info:

20" Sentas with 255/35/20 tires

Front driverside = 26 3/4"
Front passengerside = 26 3/4"
Rear driverside = 26 1/2"
Rear passengerside = 26 1/2"

Senta close-up.jpg

3-31-13 out of storage.jpg

Last edited:
Like Rollin...update just under 26" on the rear and just over 26" on the front with Eibachs on 245/40/19 Konig Prophets....Anyone want to buy my set up?? :p:p

Has anyone tried cutting the stock springs? Will it cause the spring to not reinstall correctly? Making a junkyard run this weekend to get a trunk lid for my LS and was thinking about maybe grabbing some springs too. Is this possible?

attachment.jpg

What do you need a trunk lid for, yours looks perfect.

attachment.jpg

What do you need a trunk lid for, yours looks perfect.
Someone put a spoiler on it that didn't belong. Put some ugly holes in it. Found a nice lip spoiler off one at the junkyard and when I took the the one off mine it was not a pretty sight under it lol. It looks pretty in the pic but the top is a different story.

10-4, couldn't just add another trunk lid spoiler to it or I'm guessing the holes are too plentiful.

10-4, couldn't just add another trunk lid spoiler to it or I'm guessing the holes are too plentiful.

There are 3 holes on each side and the paint is wore off,and the holes are far off from being round. Not to mention they are bent up from it not being tight and rattling around. The spoiler I bought sits flat on the trunk and hangs over a lil and didn't cover any of the holes.

such luck huh ? good luck with the trunk search, should be plenty of those around.

10 of them, damn I can barely find one at a time in yards around here and I'm still looking for a charcoal dark gray (4W) drivers side a pillar.

I just picked up a pillar last week for mine. They were all pretty much ratty except one. It was the right color and everything.

yeah, I haven't been busy enough with it ... I had found a couple and emailed some yards for this piece but it all came back as gone ... still looking, may have to get new. No a huge deal just previous owner left multiple cig burn marks on it.

eibachs
245/35/19
motorcraft shocks
Extra equipment up front :cool:

Front driverside = 26"
Front passengerside =25 1/2"
Rear driverside = 26"
Rear passengerside = 26 3/8"

Man, my heights are all over the place.

2004 Lincoln LS V8 stock 235/50R17 with 3/4 of a spring ring cut up front and over 100 pounds of subs + box + cap on the trunk.

26 1/4 front and 27 1/4 back

Members online

No members online now.
Back