Official LS Picture Thread

This is my medicine called Rebif. Its used for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Its a sub-cutaneous injection that is supposed to reduce the number of exacerbations and also lengthen the years before I will need a wheel chair. I have to inject this 3 times a week. This medicine costs $4050 for a month's supply. I had money saved up for mods of my car but I had to use it for the meds.

I will use the handicapped parking when I am feeling weak which happens later in the day or when its really hot outside. I had to retire from truck driving because my MS is advancing to the point that I am having issues with my coordination.

I do try and use a normal parking space if it's just a few spots away though.

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Sorry to hear that. That's INSANE on the drug cost. I was just going to give you chit about getting a ticket if you had just parked there for the pictures, but figured I would ask first so I didn't offend by cracking a joke if you actually indeed need access to the space.

Sorry to hear that. That's INSANE on the drug cost. I was just going to give you chit about getting a ticket if you had just parked there for the pictures, but figured I would ask first so I didn't offend by cracking a joke if you actually indeed need access to the space.

That's ok. Thank You.

Well, i sold the LS. Gonna miss that car

Final pic

CAM00518.jpg

Sorry to hear. I love my LS but theres so many better options out there now.

Sorry to hear. I love my LS but theres so many better options out there now.

I think alot of people think this, and it is probably true if money is no object. But in all honesty since July when I listed my car probably 7 of the many interested people were persons who used to own an LS, (some said they handed it in after lease or just sold it a few years ago). And they are trying to find one to buy again because they miss the car so much.

^
and that just proves that we're all humans and as human we make unregrettable mistakes more often then not.

two things in life you end up doing wrong;

1) cheering for the wrong hockey/football team every season.
2) selling your Lincoln LS, thinking your upgrading to something better.

^
and that just proves that we're all humans and as human we make unregrettable mistakes more often then not.

two things in life you end up doing wrong;

1) cheering for the wrong hockey/football team every season.
2) selling your Lincoln LS, thinking your upgrading to something better.

there are probably a hundred cars or more that would an upgrade. I love the car don't get me wrong, but this thing is no where near the top...

My next car will definitely not be another LS. However, despite all the problems i've had with my LS i would definitely own another again someday, that is if i ever sell my current one. Might just keep it as a project car. Coyote 5.0 swap!

My next car will definitely not be another LS. However, despite all the problems i've had with my LS i would definitely own another again someday, that is if i ever sell my current one. Might just keep it as a project car. Coyote 5.0 swap!

that's the plan with mine, I won't be able to sell it for any amount that would be worth while. The chassis is a pretty good platform so motor swap is my direction as well

Wood grain trim upgrade

:cool:Just upgraded the center console from vent- cup holder to wood grain. Crappy picture but looks great in person.

7D06506D-F8F6-4B43-9C39-39D2EC4282BC-11597-0000055327DF9C70_zpse726e338 (1).jpg

Wood grain trim kit upgrade

Is it real?

Nah, its not real wood if that's what your asking. However,it is a high quality

LINCOLN LS OEM FACTORY MATCH WOOD GRAIN DASH TRIM KIT. You'd be surprised how well it actually looks :facesjump

:cool:Just upgraded the center console from vent- cup holder to wood grain. Crappy picture but looks great in person.

They do look really good. I think black06 has one too and ever since I saw it I'm thinking of doing this also.

They do look really good. I think black06 has one too and ever since I saw it I'm thinking of doing this also.

I've looked at the kits before and I'm curious how "Titanium Burl Wood" would look in my interior... Hmmmmm :confused:
(I don't have much for wood trim anyway)

chrome071213.jpg

Titanium Burl Wood

I've looked at the kits before and I'm curious how "Titanium Burl Wood" would look in my interior... Hmmmmm :confused:
(I don't have much for wood trim anyway)

chrome071213.jpg

Idk what color your interior is, but here is a pic of the Titanium Burlwood in a Chrysler 300 with dark gray interior.

29405820011_large.jpg

Interior is black... and definitely would not be replacing that much :eek:

Each door, each side of the steering wheel, above glove box

(NOT MY CAR)
2004_lincoln_ls_v8_sport-pic-4433435525928787806.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back