Official LS Picture Thread

i did my angel eyes myself. at first it seemed very risky but following alax video it was pretty simple. just took alot of time but worth it.

Wow that's a good looking LS!

Decent photoshoot next month, weather permitting. In the meantime, cloudy days make my LS look like a ninja.

62702_10101098452878592_241993461_n.jpg

Ever try this on headlights?
smoke_zps33e7843d.gif

Andrizzle, glad you brought that back out, amazing wrap project.
Everyone looking forward to the good weather.

Spring paint correction is now complete. Wash, dry, Clay Bar, Polish, Micro Glaze, Paste Carnuba Wax , condition the leather, polish the wheels and a now very cold ass because my heater took a dive and the garage was freezing.

To hell with pics. After 8 hours of the above I am tired. LOL.

Okay...warmed up enough to snap a quick top pic. It is too dark to get any decent resolution pics showing the complete results so this one will have to do for now. For 218,000 miles on them, I am quite proud of the condition of my Pillars. I know some have not had as good of luck with their's so I take pride in keeping up on them. Anyway, the last two pics are from 1/1/06. That is the day my LS came home after being purchased in Zanesville Ohio. The two pics were snapped by my girlfriend at the time with a little Kodak disposable as soon as I got finished washing it for the first time. Please forgive how da** grainy they are but they are the only pics I have of that day. Also, my sleepy self forgot to resize these photos so I apologize for them being Orca huge. :eek:

ClayBarPic.jpg

LS A Pillar.jpg

Day 1 LS.jpg

Day 1 LS2.jpg

did you change the center of you headlights because the first pict shows a regular headlight and the second pict it seings to be from a headlight with HID's?:shifty:

Okay...warmed up enough to snap a quick top pic. It is too dark to get any decent resolution pics showing the complete results so this one will have to do for now. For 218,000 miles on them, I am quite proud of the condition of my Pillars. I know some have not had as good of luck with their's so I take pride in keeping up on them. Anyway, the last two pics are from 1/1/06. That is the day my LS came home after being purchased in Zanesville Ohio. The two pics were snapped by my girlfriend at the time with a little Kodak disposable as soon as I got finished washing it for the first time. Please forgive how da** grainy they are but they are the only pics I have of that day. Also, my sleepy self forgot to resize these photos so I apologize for them being Orca huge. :eek:

Hey I know zanesville lol

Looks great! For 218,000 miles that thing looks brand new. Wish mine looked that good.

More pics!

Yea those look great. Alax, are you beefing up the solder joint in the rings before installation? It seems to be random if they need to be done (ever).

Yea those look great. Alax, are you beefing up the solder joint in the rings before installation? It seems to be random if they need to be done (ever).

I know at least one of mine need this done. Intermittently the ring will light up half way, dim on one half of it, or be fully lit. Not worth the trouble if you ask me to dive back into it to fix it.

Looks good!

It happened to one of my rings as well. Opening them up a second time is much easier then the first time.

Looks real good Hinzy, kudos to Alex on job well done.

Yeah. I stretched them out and then applied some soldier to the back of them. Thank for the write up.

I know at least one of mine need this done. Intermittently the ring will light up half way, dim on one half of it, or be fully lit. Not worth the trouble if you ask me to dive back into it to fix it.

It is worth the trouble, especially because oh how easy it is to get back into them. It will take you a few minutes, 5 minutes tops. Take off the three screws, utility knife to the back of the seam, pull with your hands.

Looks good!

It happened to one of my rings as well. Opening them up a second time is much easier then the first time.

+1

Looks real good Hinzy, kudos to Alex on job well done.

Thanks

I still have the mold to make them, but I can't make them right now either, no time.

It is worth the trouble, especially because oh how easy it is to get back into them. It will take you a few minutes, 5 minutes tops. Take off the three screws, utility knife to the back of the seam, pull with your hands.

It's not the separation I'm worried about. It's sealing them back up to the point where I'm content. Took me two times to get it right last time. I'll probably do it sometime this summer. A tit bit nipply out lately.

Members online

No members online now.
Back