8th Annual LvC Beach Party 2013 discussion Thread

What are the ideas for Friday and Saturday night ? Where's the sign up sheet ?

I like the schedule we've had, new routes and new places are good but I always have a great time, don't change a thing!

I was thinking of putting this in the cruise this coming Beach Party ...

Opinion? Potosi Brewing Company

If we do the cruise right we could do dinner here on Saturday night. Look over the site and see if you guys would like this on the stop and opinion on dinner.

I would like this to be a stop on the cruise and their menu looks good to me. :cool:

i've always wanted to stop in there, drove by it on the way home after the meet in past years. sounds good rich!

Hopefully my junk is roadworthy by then. Would love to make the trek up there in my '93.... just hope its makes it there and back!

The brewing company sounds good to me.

Jesse, if you need a ride I'll be passing through Ohio.

k newer guy hear but would love to make it to the party meeting other mark viii owners would b awsome i get a lot of crap over my toy. so it would b cool to hange out n see other marks.

k newer guy hear but would love to make it to the party meeting other mark viii owners would b awsome i get a lot of crap over my toy. so it would b cool to hange out n see other marks.

It's a cool meet and I think you will like it if you plan on attending, the people are very cool. :cool:

hows every body doing

me and kristie are planing on coming and we hope to bring are mark VII up but will play it by ear lol it was nice to meet u all and hope to see u all at the 8th annual beach party

How about Surrey Races for the Beach Party ... LOL Played with these on the weekend ... they were fun ... ugly but fun ... seat 4 with 4 person power.

223795_10151156887282739_1261410098_n.jpg

Hmmm you could call it the first " LVC Grand Prix " it would be a good activity for Friday.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back