8th Annual LvC Beach Party 2013 discussion Thread

Probably wouldn't bring it anyway... That's a long drive in that thing... The mystic is quieter, and has a better gear for mileage...

Dude, bring the mystic. I love that paint, and it will be a closer run for some of the Marks.

My attendance will be dependent on my job situation. After 10 years on the job, I was terminated on Friday. :(

Probably wouldn't bring it anyway... That's a long drive in that thing... The mystic is quieter, and has a better gear for mileage...

I actually want to see the mystic but I hope I don't have to wait that long to see it.

So I called the River Inn this week and made our reservations....IF you haven't done that yet you may want to ... like NOW! lol I think all they have left now is the Jacuzzi rooms and they are $130 per night.

Oh and for those that were wondering.... It's still under discussion but I have a very good feeling that MY ThunderMark will also be making the journey :D

Oh and for those that were wondering.... It's still under discussion but I have a very good feeling that MY ThunderMark will also be making the journey :D

....... its coming along with the lincoln. and dont forget who built that car girlie. gas is cheap right?

Members online

Back