8th Annual LvC Beach Party 2013 discussion Thread

shut your dirty mouth! :D

you finally gonna make it?

I won't know till about a month before. My yearly vaca up north usually coincides with this event.

If I do I'm bring my tenting. :sleep:

SHEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

awww dad im YOUR problem now

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll most likely be there provided everything is settled with the wife and baby by then, and she says it's ok...haha

anyone got room for me to sleep, if not i can sleep in the car lol

As in Boscobel, WI?!? Oh hell yes I'm in :D (Chippewa Falls native) I just bought a 2001 Continental yesterday and love it way more than my 97 Deville I had. Can't wait to get the paint touched up, sound system installed, rims and trim plastidipped, and new headlight assemblies!

See you there!

As in Boscobel, WI?!? Oh hell yes I'm in :D (Chippewa Falls native) I just bought a 2001 Continental yesterday and love it way more than my 97 Deville I had. Can't wait to get the paint touched up, sound system installed, rims and trim plastidipped, and new headlight assemblies!

so you bringin the volt or the cyclone this year brent? wait do you still have the geo? i think its time it made an apperance or is mike bringing your old car so you can spend the weekend with her

The Geo has been sold :'(

I think JD is bringing the old '97

As far as what I'll bring.....that will have to remain a surprise. The only hint is that it will be north of 400 horsepower.

so you bringin the volt or the cyclone this year brent? wait do you still have the geo? i think its time it made an apperance or is mike bringing your old car so you can spend the weekend with her

Booked at River Inn... See you all there... They still had a few King rooms when I called..

The Geo has been sold :'(

I think JD is bringing the old '97

As far as what I'll bring.....that will have to remain a surprise. The only hint is that it will be north of 400 horsepower.

Nooooooooooooooooooo not the geo

400+ hp? Sounds fun

Well they will go in the '88 Caprice for the first leg of the journey.........

1 month 2 weeks and 3 days until the Beach Party Pepps ... Are you packed yet?

sh1t i gotta get to work, been discussing with ma about taking 2 cars, she is saying it will be a pita, so maybe no bird this year. i got alot of little kinks to work out of it and i also have some stuff to do to the lincoln but its mostly cosmetic as opposed to pulling the trans on the bird, figuring out whats going on in there, rear wheel bearings, rear axles etc etc etc. sure its fine for a beer run over the border but a few days of me beating on it could equal an expensive tow bill back home

I was hoping to make it again this year. Been working six days a week since the beginning of October so I am due for some relaxation. Hopefully I won't have the only Mustang this year, and the new mods need a road trip.

Hopefully I won't have the only Mustang this year, and the new mods need a road trip.

Only Mustang ... this is almost becoming a Mustang meet ... LOL ... Toomanyfumes traded his LS for a Mustang, We had Paul Van and his Mustang gang last year. Might be more Mustangs this year because LS guys are afraid to come to the meet. I think they don't like us ...

I will not be bringing a Mustang, as much as I would like to.

Only Mustang ... this is almost becoming a Mustang meet ... LOL ... Toomanyfumes traded his LS for a Mustang, We had Paul Van and his Mustang gang last year. Might be more Mustangs this year because LS guys are afraid to come to the meet. I think they don't like us ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back