Dirty sauf!

Pathetic... Has the money for 24's but can't buy some clear headlights. Must be on the $18 per month plan with the wheels and tires. I'm down south and see some cars riding around with 22's and 24's sometimes but they're all older Monte Carlo's, 69-84 Cutlass, Impala's of all years. No Marks are around me like that though. That thing looks hideous.

Pathetic... Has the money for 24's but can't buy some clear headlights. Must be on the $18 per month plan with the wheels and tires. I'm down south and see some cars riding around with 22's and 24's sometimes but they're all older Monte Carlo's, 69-84 Cutlass, Impala's of all years. No Marks are around me like that though. That thing looks hideous.

most of those cars i see the rims, tires, and stereo are worth double the value of the car.

most of those cars i see the rims, tires, and stereo are worth double the value of the car.

Same here. Most of them are painted nicely and the paint jobs are also more than the cars worth but yes, most are $400 and $600 older cars but they put $2,600 wheels, $1,200 tires, $2,500+ in stereo, $3,000+ in paint and lets not forget about the TV's that I never see anyone setting in the back watching.:rolleyes:

I like how the first thing people do to new cars they get is replace the rims. That's probably the one thing you want to keep in close spec to OEM. It's how your suspension works/ride quality/how your car applies pressure to the road is in spec with the rim. Not to mention heavier tires drops your fuel econ/deceleration/acceleration and effects spring rate. I'm in for lighter rims thou. Been looking into RPF1s.

Why? That's all I want to know. That don't make a lick o' sense. That Mustang just looks stupid. That's the only word for it. Stupid. Who in their right mind would do something like that to such a nice car? Sometimes I just don't get people. Or maybe I'm just too old and too white to understand why these young whippersnappers destroy and ruin their cars:p

I like how the guy starts out Mustang saying you might not like it but gotta respect it. Why the F**k do I have to respect the poor pathetic idiot who either paid for this to be done or the idiot that thought it was cool to do it.

Same here. Most of them are painted nicely and the paint jobs are also more than the cars worth but yes, most are $400 and $600 older cars but they put $2,600 wheels, $1,200 tires, $2,500+ in stereo, $3,000+ in paint and lets not forget about the TV's that I never see anyone setting in the back watching.:rolleyes:

The nucleous of ppl that drive those cars are willing to pay the investment made by the prior owner. I've seen donks online go for $12k. I'm sure those cars cost $500.00 + all add ons came out to be 6k then they get sick of the car 3-4 years later & flip it for profit. Problem is when you have such a car for a "specific" crowd, it's harder to sell.

Why? That's all I want to know. That don't make a lick o' sense. That Mustang just looks stupid. That's the only word for it. Stupid. Who in their right mind would do something like that to such a nice car? Sometimes I just don't get people. Or maybe I'm just too old and too white to understand why these young whippersnappers destroy and ruin their cars:p

Not everyone has the intelligence we do. RETARDATION is quite common!

So sad. They don't even make hot wheel cars that disproportional :confused:

Couldn't have picked a better word... disproportional

Dammit, why couldn't Justin Bieber have blown THAT one up in his stupid video?

20" are about the biggest that still looks classy and not like a tonka toy. i still like to have some meat around my rims, at least a 3" sidewall. the295 40 18 will have a 4.6 sidewall

20" are about the biggest that still looks classy and not like a tonka toy. i still like to have some meat around my rims, at least a 3" sidewall. the295 40 18 will have a 4.6 sidewall

I agree with your answer when it comes to cars however 22's look pretty damn nice on trucks. I have 22's on my truck & I don't think they look huge. They are perfect for the truck. However 22's are the largest wheel I'd ever install on a truck. PERIOD! In the end it's all about taste. We all agree that these ppl on the videos lost their taste pallet a long time ago. :D

truck_zpsad88d651.jpg

What happened to the days of the small 13" rims that stuck out 12 inches from the fenders? I think it was a 90's fad.

i have 24 inch rims on my nav. but thats a big fn truck so looks nice...Also thes dumb aces probly have the kids stand inside rims. like its a ride at the fair.hold on kids we goin to the sto.. car seats 4 to 5 rims 4 easy.lol

Im all for big wheels if you dont have to lift your car. that mark looks like ****. cheep cast wheels that bend easy. looks like he used adapters to fit them on, and now they poke out.

i have 22's on my mark. but they are forged aircraft grade aluminum, the offset and bolt pattern are made for the car. if your gonna do it, do it the right way.
DSCF0610-1.jpg

Have seen a ton of DONKS at shows in NJ but none driving around on the roads here. However when I visit family in St Pete Fla I see old GM A bodies and late 70's G bodies all DONKED out cruising around :rolleyes:

dayton ohio police started to inpound the donks stating they wher unsafe vehicles.never heard what happende at the end of it all but when they started impounding cars the news picked it up dont know how it worked out i do know the guys that wher inpounded were pissed. i thought it was funny as hell but they should have impounded under a dumb ### law not a unsafe law.these guys could argue that thay have all new suspention and that a 16 yr old car is unsafe couse its suspention is old n lose any way just stupid look.if u want a 4x4 buy one its cheaper looks better..lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back