Mr. Hyde

Most excellent. Needs more cow bell though.

I've followed that view from the beginning. It's a very impressive build. That car should not leave your hands ever again.

Nor neglected ever again. That car belongs in the garage at all times and use that bike for ripping and running on those two hour trips. I would never let that car out of my sight.

i think he has one of those new SHOs for that terry.

Oh yeah.... the company car that broke down at some point and time during the Mark build. I'm sure it's not still broke down but that's what I'd be using for 2 hour trips.

Maybe I misunderstood what he said here.

" Too much time being spent in the car. Even neglecting my yard work. It is more important to take the back roads to my buddies place in NH to jump in his pool, then drive back 2 hours (all backroads) home. Zoom, zoom."

ah. i think he means he has been having too much fun driving the car to work on his yard.

Amazing. I am not a huge fan of Mark 8s anymore, due to design flaws in my book but your car is awesome. Cobra motor and 6-speed??? 5speed??

I would love to take a ride or just drive it for a day.

Taurus overheated 2 times and left me stranded 2 times. Just went in for a recall on the electric fan a few weeks back. Hopefully that is behind me now.

And all I want to do is drive this mark.

amazing work, even if is a gen 1, i aint been around too much so it took me a minute to realize this is the same car. sure it was clean when you bought it off of jim but now it just blows me away. Jeremi does awesome work we have known this for years, enjoy your toy

Chicken Lives!!!!

WOW!!! i just read that entire build thread. I wish i wasn't so low budget. i would have something like that in my garage. congrats man what does a car like that set a man back? $20k??? $15K???

Where up in NH do you go?

Merrimack. Just over the border. I take the back roads all the way. Rt 126 to 27 to 4 to 3a to 3 to the pool. It's a nice ride through Concord.

WOW!!! i just read that entire build thread. I wish i wasn't so low budget. i would have something like that in my garage. congrats man what does a car like that set a man back? $20k??? $15K???

Jeremi is a great guy. The circumstances for my build are different than a typical build. If you want a realistic price you should contact Jeremi directly. He knows these cars front and back and could pop out a number rather quick I bet.

I have about $24,000.00 invested in this car but unfortunately not all of that went to Jeremi. I really wish it had tho.

Warden the car is amazing! Definitely the nicest Gen1 that was at Carlisle (and I don't even like Gen1s :D)

I don't know your story with the car before you sold it to Jeremi but I followed the entire build and I hope your future with the car is bright!

Best of luck to you in your second ownership of the beast! :)

ETA: Too bad you weren't around for our little mini meet at Eric's house last week... :( I'll have to catch up with you next time I'm in Boston.

Warden the car is amazing! Definitely the nicest Gen1 that was at Carlisle (and I don't even like Gen1s :D)

I don't know your story with the car before you sold it to Jeremi but I followed the entire build and I hope your future with the car is bright!

Best of luck to you in your second ownership of the beast! :)

ETA: Too bad you weren't around for our little mini meet at Eric's house last week... :( I'll have to catch up with you next time I'm in Boston.

Thank you very much. I would have loved to go to Eric's house that saturday but I had a ton of family stuff to do that day.

Thank you very much. I would have loved to go to Eric's house that saturday but I had a ton of family stuff to do that day.

I believe we are getting together the last weekend in July, can you come up for that?

Edit: guess I should have quoted SCTBIRD not myself.

Merrimack. Just over the border. I take the back roads all the way. Rt 126 to 27 to 4 to 3a to 3 to the pool. It's a nice ride through Concord.

Jeremi is a great guy. The circumstances for my build are different than a typical build. If you want a realistic price you should contact Jeremi directly. He knows these cars front and back and could pop out a number rather quick I bet.

I have about $24,000.00 invested in this car but unfortunately not all of that went to Jeremi. I really wish it had tho.

That is the exact number I came up with for a full build on my 93. It will take me at least a couple of years to get it that far though.

Did you beef up the suspension by hooking up the sub frames? I have seen one place that does that. The mid year Cameros needed subframe reinforcement to handle anything north of 400 horse. I'm sure the Mark is much better but still.

That is the exact number I came up with for a full build on my 93. It will take me at least a couple of years to get it that far though.

Did you beef up the suspension by hooking up the sub frames? I have seen one place that does that. The mid year Cameros needed subframe reinforcement to handle anything north of 400 horse. I'm sure the Mark is much better but still.

The only reinforcement is at the front end for the k-member since it was lowered slightly for the blower.

The only reinforcement is at the front end for the k-member since it was lowered slightly for the blower.

So that's how you got the blower under the Gen 1 hood. Trick.

So that's how you got the blower under the Gen 1 hood. Trick.

Edit, they WERE installed as subframe bracing too in terms of what you were asking earlier, I mis-speak and interpret things retarted sometimes.:( His custom subframes had to be integrated into the lower cradle.

Your car....... I........... its just.......... ummmm.............. you have......... OMG......... I can't find any words.

My 93 has been striped back to stock because I'm selling it & you my friend are making me regret it. Even then, I'd NEVER get 1/2 way to where this car is now. It's simply my dream.

PLEASE NEVER, EVER, EVER get rid of this car. I want to read about it 6-8-12 years from now & see pictures of it in it's then state.

Hi Warren, Beautiful car but I notice the trunk lock cover is just painted Black. Which looks fine but I think this would look better.

B1845.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back