97 Mark Viii LSC vs 11 Camaro SS

At Fayetteville on 12-4-11 Trunk Monkey from TCCOA came. He has a SVO supercharged Thunderbird that run a best of 11.77@114.27mph. That week end my best was 11.92@118.14mph. He was about 1/10th quicker than me all day. His launches harder, he beats me to the 60 ft by 2/10ths and I was gaining on him toward the end. I beat his personal best my last weekend out by over 1/10th but he didn't come that weekend. Anyways TM ran at Z-Max about a month earlier and made this video. Shows how some race prepped Camaro SS can lose it on the line. zMax Drag & Brag Week 6 Thunderbird LX vs Camaro SS - YouTube

I'm not posting anything else until I shoot the video, cause I'm tired of hearing all the negativity. I'm not gonna argue with whoever diss believes. But when I do post this video and you see it, I don't want u on my nuts cause I'm not gay, I just want y'all to say something nice or just shut up and enjoy the show! until then just keep believing what u want, it won't last for long. Happy New Years LVC members!

we just want some proof thats all, that'd be cool for a mark to hang with a camaro ss, i hope its legit

Happy New Year To you Cory. But you have to understand there is going to be skepticism and you being argumentative then promising proof. Then you didnt provide the proof and then come on here saying I don't care what you think I don't have to prove anything. Now your wining and crying. I felt bad for you a first but you couldn't have handled it worse if you tried.

Quackels.jpg

Well like I said I will get a video as soon as I can. You have to think, it's easy to street race in the middle of the night because not a lot of traffic but you can barely see are cars on video being dark and all so were trying to find a street to race on during the day. I'm trying guys I just don't want to endanger other lives and I don't want to go to jail. Bare with me it's all I'm asking I did promise proof and I will deliver

I'm lucky I have a road close to my house that has a straight away well over a 1/4 mile and then a slight bend and then another 1/4 mile plus straight away with a good turn around and no traffic. So I can make a good run both ways. I've been doing it it for over 15 years and never saw a cop. A week after I bought my Cobra in 05 I took it down and was on the run back and had just left of it at about 115 and here came a State Trooper from around that slight corner but I never even saw his brake lights come on. I guess he had something to do. Lucky

I'm lucky I have a road close to my house that has a straight away well over a 1/4 mile and then a slight bend and then another 1/4 mile plus straight away with a good turn around and no traffic. So I can make a good run both ways. I've been doing it it for over 15 years and never saw a cop.

I envy you. ANY straight stretch around where I live is usually very well patrolled for shenanigans. Of course, there's only 2 that I know of in a 50 mile radius, LOL. That's one of the reasons 4.10s and 4.30s are no problem with my cars. :D

blah blah blah my vagina hurts

You should have had the video made before you posted your bullchit thread. I went around asking people if they thought a gen2 with your mods could fox with a new SS and they were all like NO. Oh and I was asking peeps coming out Joan Fabrics.

do you have a video of that? :cool:

I would have took a vid, but it was real dark out. Plus, I have a warrant for my arrest. And I left my camera at my Gammy's house. I promise I'll do it again during the day and post a vid. Oh and I don't care if you believe me because I know what I did. I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

where's the camaro..?

im gonna try to set up something this week. i have my daughter sunday thru wednesday so no racing when i have her. we are still trying to find a place to do the thing during the day. do you all want me to go ahead and get a video at night? i can do that in the mean time?

Members online

Back