97 Mark Viii LSC vs 11 Camaro SS

So how did you bypass the PATS?

Bypass module.

Its the reason you needed 2 keys. So he could program a 3rd key to use in the module.

I won't go into how it works. Lets just say your pats might as well be gone.

Bypass module.

Its the reason you needed 2 keys. So he could program a 3rd key to use in the module.

I won't go into how it works. Lets just say your pats might as well be gone.
I know how it works. Remember that little shop I used to work at in Maui? :lol:

I just asked him cause I was curious.

Before the module was out you used to have to tape a key to the ignition switch.... didnt always work. Explorers seemed picky.

I know how it works. Remember that little shop I used to work at in Maui? :lol:

I just asked him cause I was curious.

Before the module was out you used to have to tape a key to the ignition switch.... didnt always work. Explorers seemed picky.

Yup. I was a little surprised to see you asking that.

the module has a programmed key in it. Wire wrapped around the key then ran to the transceiver and wrapped around it.

The puddle lamps don't work anymore. That would make me not even want to drive it. Oh yeah and now its easy to steal. *goes and puts gen2 part-out thread in for sale section*

After we get a legit video of him beating the Camaro I will tell him how to make the pudle lamps work with the alarm. :)

I still think Raddish

Pics (or Vid in this case) or it didn't happen! Thats not just me..thats the rules of the webz

...I'm already tired of waiting for a video of a Camaro sand-bagging

Why would you put a car up for sale and then install such an expensive alarm?

OP seems more and more like radishes.

I think thats the ad from PO. It had been up for a while.
Negative. The boy is full of chit and was hoping we would all be "Oh, your car is so bad. Wish mine was like that." and he would say "Well its for sale!"

Last Evergreen LSC I bought was a few years ago and was only $2200. Same miles and never beat on. Hes high to think he will get $4300.

AD said:
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC - $4300 (Southern Indiana)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-27, 12:17PM EST
Reply to: sale-zzuvh-2770764211@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My car has been on Craigslist for awhile I lost my job not long ago and need money to make more money until I get a new job. I really don't care if you believe me or not because I know what my car can do. I don't beg for attention. And I know I can hang with the SS until 70.. And the people that were with me and him seen it as well. Keep bashing

Members online

No members online now.
Back