97 Mark Viii LSC vs 11 Camaro SS

CoryDavis

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Did a little street racing the other night against a 2011 Camaro SS.

I get him off the line, then we would stay neck and neck until about 75 mph when he would pull from me!

Felt pretty good!

I love my Mark!

I call radishes!

Not gonna happen. If it did it was because of any one or combination of the following:
1. It was a V6
2. He didn't know you were racing.
3. He was busy doing a "John Force" burnout
4. Its Christmas and he thought his gift to you would be hope.... for a few seconds.
5. You have a blower, gears, tune and exhaust.... and a trac lok and wide tires.
6. It was a stick and he was in the process of being taught how to drive it.

I have 4.30 gears w/ trac Lok, SLP loudmouth 2 exhaust w/ cat delete, b&m shift kit, asp under drive pulleys, C&L CAI w/ 80mm mAF, full custom tune by Lee Blankenship through SCT x3 Tuner.

It's a true story! He has a 2011 Camaro SS and it is an automatic as well. No radishes here, besides I don't like radishes!lol

i call radishes!

Not gonna happen. If it did it was because of any one or combination of the following:
1. It was a v6
2. He didn't know you were racing.
3. He was busy doing a "john force" burnout
4. Its christmas and he thought his gift to you would be hope.... For a few seconds.
5. You have a blower, gears, tune and exhaust.... And a trac lok and wide tires.
6. It was a stick and he was in the process of being taught how to drive it.

I agree

I know the guy and we raced multiple times. I will make a video during the day and post on YouTube so I can show you proof!

Well that would put you ahead till 60ish I suppose depending on who's the better driver.

So wheres the pics of this beast?

i was there, i was in the camaro. the mark viii stayed with us until about 70-80 and then we pulled on him... i dont see how ya are gonna sit here and down somebody when you got a taurus as your signature. just sayin

This is the first forum I have ever joined. But I will figure it out and post pics with the Camaro and video coming soon!

i was there, i was in the camaro. the mark viii stayed with us until about 70-80 and then we pulled on him... i dont see how ya are gonna sit here and down somebody when you got a taurus as your signature. just sayin
Down you? I know what Marks can and can not do. Now he backed up his post with his mods list and it seems he has the proper mods to pull such a feat depending on driving skills.

You as your first post are saying something somebody else said on here is truth. We dont know you. You have no "clout" to back someone up.
You then use your second post to trash talk me? :lol: Is to laugh.
For one, my BONE STOCK SHO has beaten a lightly modded 93 Mark with ease. SHO is only my current toy.
I also own a 93 Mark and have a 98 and ANOTHER 93 in my yard. Plus enough parts to just about build a 4th Mark.

Here are my previous ones:
IMGP0563-1.jpg

sigpic-1.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMGP1051.jpg

IMGP1754.jpg

IMGP1769.jpg

Also I believe you need 10 posts to load a picture.

You need an imageshack or photobucket account. You can load directly here by "attaching" as well but pic space size is very limited.
When using a hosting account you copy the link with the

where did you get those calipers at svt??
I forget. BuyFordRacing I think. They can be had on ebay for a good price still. I sanded off the emblem and repainted them to match the motor and had a decal made that I back masked to paint it in and cleared them.
Redrilled the rotors and added EBC Red Stuff pads. Car stopped right the fock now. :lol:

im not tryin to trash talk. i mean i was just sayin it was true. instead of callin radish, u should have asked if there was any mods ect. but ive seen your marks before i didnt realize that you were the owner. the white one was one of my favorite marks ive seen. your other mark with cobra rims was another one of my favorites.

Members online

Back