Zebra PAckage? LMAO!!

LMAO the wheels look to be Continental rims.......
I am sure it with fetch a pretty penny with pinstrip and continental wheels :)

I saw that the other day. It had me giggling. My wife looked at me funny.:confused: I'm used to that, though.:cool:

My mark came with the honey package from the factory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cause it's SWEET! :D :D :D

must say thats the first mark ive seen that doesnt look too bad with the conti wheels, aside from the gold emblems on the center caps.... really clean with 83k too... oh yeah zebra package... nice... wonder how long it took him to come up with that

wonder how long it took him to come up with that
most dealers come up with that as a way to explain dealer installed options. In this case, the pinstripe and let's say rustproofing may have been a $400.00 dealer option added to the window sticker and they just toss a name on there. No big deal.

hey watch it with the jokes with the conti wheels...my 95 came with conti wheels...:shifty:

IM000476.JPG

I thought for sure it would be black with a white interior from the title. Of course, then it could also have been the Oreo package.

Genuine deal...if you look close you can see where they painted over the white stripes. What a shame..would have added immensely to the value of the car.

All kidding aside, I would own it in a heartbeat. Someone took real good care of her.

didnt notice the grill peeling... thought it was the reflection of the trees at first lol!

It's like going to the circus to see tall midgets, stripless zebras, and talking hairless apes

:lol:

Members online

Back