Your dream M8

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What would be your dream factory optioned Mark viii? You have to pick options and colors for the specific year you choose.

Examples-

You can't put heated seats into a 93'

You can't have a CE with black int.

Feel free to list a couple, just not 5 cause that kinda takes away from the whole point of the thread.

GO!

You can't have a CE with black int.

There are way around things....

DSC_9349.jpg

My car in mint condition with a Kenny Bell sitting on top of a Coyote motor.

DSC_9349.jpg

How did you do that instrument cluster. Me likey!

+1 i want the rings, drop a link plz

I own my dream Mark..but since I live in Texas, I'd add Cooled Seats- I got plenty of heat

When I saw the ad on CL that said " Buick Mark VIII" I had a feeling this car was for me. I prefer no sunroof with the LSC pkg., and I would opt for heated seats and Octastars, and I would add the CD in dash, not trunk. Plus, a factory warranty with about 60k less miles. Also, the Arrest Me Red (T Red) has grown on me. So, isn't it amazing that of the four commentators so far, all have a variation of - "I already own it". I've got to admit you really build a great car, markviiiedrea. The details are sublime.

If I had it to do over I would probably look for 97 LSC, black on tan with no sunroof. But I can deal with my 98 and the sunroof.

If I had it to do over I would probably look for 97 LSC, black on tan with no sunroof. But I can deal with my 98 and the sunroof.

Why a 97 if you are going for a tan interior? 98 has a better transmission anyways. I know what you mean about a sunroof though, i Learned my lesson with my Continental. It's good to have when it's new but sucks if you plan on keeping the car when it gets old.

For me, a 98 White on grey CE in excellent condition with heated seats, phone, in-dash CD, and homelink but no sunroof.

I would love to get a pearl white 98 LSC with the clean ivory interior,no sunroof,heated seats,18's,sweet handling suspension,big brakes,built trans, and a vortech on it I'd be happy as hell

98 CE in Cordovan w/ 2 tone Prairie tan option. Octi's, Indash cd but no phone, heated seats or homelink.

98 T. Red LSC w/ blk interior. Not because I like black interior, I just love the way red on black looks. Indash cd but no phone, heated seats or homelink. Mine as well throw Octi's on this one too.

I've had good luck with my sunroof for 155k so I can't rule out another. Heated seats are nice but it's another one of those "when it breaks" type of thing. Been there done that. Assuming they never broke or leaked i'd be happy to have them.

And remember guys, FACTORY options. Not what you'd add to it to make it your dream car.

+1 i want the rings, drop a link plz

Nothing fancy just THIS, I still have 10' of it sitting in my garage.

I've got to admit you really build a great car, markviiiedrea. The details are sublime.

Thank you! I've got just about all the little things from the different years packed into mine. Unfortunately with what happened this winter combined with allot of other cosmetic things, she's a definite 150 footer and getting longer. I'm keeping my eye out for a body/paint guy who will repaint it next winter for me.

So I'm sticking with my previous statement, I want my car in mint condition and a factory sunroof. I just have a POS aftermarket one. I could install a factory one but the opening in the roof is too big.

I have my dream mark that I am building. 98 black on black lsc with the total pkg. Heated seats with home link and sunroof. I installed a alpine S920hd in dash with back up camera and navigation. I have a supercharger kit that will be installed shortly; im still educating my self and accumulating parts for the install. This is going to be one bad mark once the summer hits.

My stock options might be:
97 Evergreen, black interior, moon roof, heated seats, 10 spoke chrome wheels, no analog cellphone. :)

If I could have custom ordered my dream Mark VIII like you can a Ferrari...

1998 LSC pearl white over red leather interior, nickel plated 10 spokes, no sunroof, gen I corded phone, 93 driveshaft that they found collecting dust on the shelf, and an accidental cobra intake install :)

I've got just about all the little things from the different years packed into mine.

LoL
+1, I literally have a part from each year to make mine. Some things that I thought were cool and unique that changed every year and some because that's what I had to work with.

93/94 fenders and 93 hood, 95 LSC bumper, 96 LSC headlights, 97 chrome door strikers, 98 rear

98 T. Red LSC w/ blk interior. Octi's, indash cd but no phone, heated seats or homelink.

98 CE in Cordovan w/ 2 tone Prairie tan option. Indash cd but no phone, heated seats or homelink. Mine as well throw Octi's on this one too.

I've had good luck with my sunroof for 155k so I can't rule out another. Heated seats are nice but it's another one of those "when it breaks" type of thing. Been there done that. Assuming they never broke or leaked i'd be happy to have them.

And remember guys, FACTORY options. Not what you'd add to it to make it your dream car.
That 98 CE is sitting in my back yard
My dream is the white/blue 93 one of 1, that was for sale in NJ

That 98 CE is sitting in my back yard
My dream is the white/blue 93 one of 1, that was for sale in NJ

1 of 1 '93 white on blue??? I had one, used to be Jackson's, my buddy Josh has it now

Members online

No members online now.
Back