young mark 8s progress thread

how does a matte black mark viii sound with american racing style 5 spoke rims and white letter bridgestones

Id have to say that if done correctly that might b pretty cool. Especially if thats the look you like. I nick named my 98 lsc zombie hunter (vanity plate already ordered) and flat black, with a mean exhaust and red accents would b cool if she needed painted. It would definately be unique, and a head turner. Do what u like, not what others tell u to do. I vote go for it!

You can't go wrong with glossy or jet black! All black including blacking out the chrome! Nothing sexier than an all black Gen 1. Check out these pictures of my '93.
hey Alex, any updates on that Colorado Murdered Mark?

anyone know of a hitch that can be bolted on a mark viii with out drilling.or cutting it would haul a trailer with a weed eater,lawn boy push mower, and honda push mower

hey Alex, any updates on that Colorado Murdered Mark?

Last I head a couple months ago, it was sold to a biker dude that was going to restore the car. I sold the car for $3,600. The car was sold to this guy for $1,900. This car must've definitely been through hell.

anyone know of a hitch that can be bolted on a mark viii with out drilling.or cutting it would haul a trailer with a weed eater,lawn boy push mower, and honda push mower

Oh no... I see another facepalm comment very soon. Kyle, yes there is a hitch that's made specific for our cars but why do you want to pull lawn equipment with your Mark? I understand if you have no choice but why with your Mark?

Last I head a couple months ago, it was sold to a biker dude that was going to restore the car. I sold the car for $3,600. The car was sold to this guy for $1,900. This car must've definitely been through hell.

Oh no... I see another facepalm comment very soon. Kyle, yes there is a hitch that's made specific for our cars but why do you want to pull lawn equipment with your Mark? I understand if you have no choice but why with your Mark?

because its all that we have that aint rusted to hell and is all we can put a hitch on because the other 2 cars aint mine

Are you actually ever going to do any of this stuff you keep asking us about or are these just hypotheticals? Is your mark going to turn into a multi purpose car that does everything? Race car/show car/tow and lawn service vehicle all in one? Sh*t man just sell the thing and buy a truck if you're gonna start a lawn service and have no other means of transporting your equipment. You really think a 300,000 mile trans is going to hold up to towing a trailer full of sh*t? I thought you were going to work for the shop that you wanted to sue?

**** it, just drill some holes in the body for weight reduction too, then you can have a "race Car" and you can use them as mounting point for a tool box, Seriously who brought this guy? lol. Sell your mark and get a un-rusted one for 1500$ gen 1s are cheap, yours is one of the HIGHEST mileage marks we have on the forums, if you really want to save it i suggestsaving up for a suspension rebuild, and finding a wrecked one and stripping it, but your still gonna have a mark that you dumped a TON of money into with a rusty undercarriage, and if it spreads anymore, which it is going to, you are gonna have to have your frame dipped or have some kind of rust eating solvent applied underneath your car and thats assuming their is enough left to save at that point. Im not trying to be a dick, i just know rust, i have a yard full of classic muscle 64 comet caliente, 71 mach 1, 73 q code 351cj mach 1, 71 torino, 89 thunderbird sc, 88 mustang gt, and my dads 1970 mach 1 but that is always garaged with 50,000 original miles. My point being is a car is like a house in a way, no point in re-doing your floors and getting all new appliances if your roof is falling apart and your foundation is crumbling away, get what i mean?

**** it, just drill some holes in the body for weight reduction too, then you can have a "race Car" and you can use them as mounting point for a tool box, Seriously who brought this guy? lol. Sell your mark and get a un-rusted one for 1500$ gen 1s are cheap, yours is one of the HIGHEST mileage marks we have on the forums, if you really want to save it i suggestsaving up for a suspension rebuild, and finding a wrecked one and stripping it, but your still gonna have a mark that you dumped a TON of money into with a rusty undercarriage, and if it spreads anymore, which it is going to, you are gonna have to have your frame dipped or have some kind of rust eating solvent applied underneath your car and thats assuming their is enough left to save at that point. Im not trying to be a dick, i just know rust, i have a yard full of classic muscle 64 comet caliente, 71 mach 1, 73 q code 351cj mach 1, 71 torino, 89 thunderbird sc, 88 mustang gt, and my dads 1970 mach 1 but that is always garaged with 50,000 original miles. My point being is a car is like a house in a way, no point in re-doing your floors and getting all new appliances if your roof is falling apart and your foundation is crumbling away, get what i mean?

yea

if i saw a Mark VIII pulling a landscaping trailer, I'd probably cry
----
boats are okay!

i've thought about adding trailer hitch to tow my lawnmowers around a couple times.
easier than driving the diesel around just for a push mower.

i also could have used to pull a Taurus SHO from a few ditches. lol.

would a welded on trailer hitch be. better than a bolt on trailer hitch

sadly but good and bad.my mark might become a side project im looking at a 1978 camaro to finish the restoration on and give to my mom as a present seeing she had one as her first car

2k im taking it and running i got a 78 camaro to put together if i buy it or a 75 nova if the guy would quit being a a$$ if the guy still offers 2k when he sees it then yay if not ill take what ever he offers
ths guy is my moms ex from 30 years ago he wants her back so hes offering the extra cash hes coming in 2 weeks
or not

I have a low-mileage Cavalier I'll trade ya for the Mark..no rust

I have a low-mileage Cavalier I'll trade ya for the Mark..no rust

i already have a stripped 78 camaro on the hook with all the parts to put it back together and a 75 nova i dont know which ill decide on yet

uploadfromtaptalk1376488440032.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376488470384.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376488481548.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376488490501.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376488497780.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376488505286.jpg

**** that gm BS and work on that pretty plum crazy mopar in the background! Gotta Love E bodys!!!

AAND, HE GONE.

both of these cars seem a bit more "fitting" for you. I picture the camaro with the ass end jacked way up on some spring shackles, steel cragar soft 8s with wide ass mickey thompson indy profiles, a snorkle hood scoop and a confederate flag license plate on the front to top it off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back