You gotta be kidding me

Yeah I have seen similar ads for that on other cars too. Hes a douche for charging people $15 to say "Look over here". On the other hand someone that cant find that answer on the internet for free and pays the dude for the info is a douche as well. Its like the guys selling the info on how to make your DVD deck work while driving for $10. "Hook this wire to that one. $10 please kthnxbai"

And if that sticker is gone then its on the module.
If memory serves on the first gen the module is by the air ride cut off switch and on the 2nd gen its in the drivers door.

I was curious about the feedback so I clicked on it. Anyone else find it amusing that the only other thing he seems to sell is universal hand cuff keys? :lol:

Gotta love capitalism, can't hate on the guy he's just tryin to make some money...

Yeah I have seen similar ads for that on other cars too. Hes a douche for charging people $15 to say "Look over here". On the other hand someone that cant find that answer on the internet for free and pays the dude for the info is a douche as well. Its like the guys selling the info on how to make your DVD deck work while driving for $10. "Hook this wire to that one. $10 please kthnxbai"
on my dads cadillac there is a code that you enter on the debug menu

One of those "secrets" of making money on ebay is not to sell objects, but to sell information. That's why you see so many auctions for plans and schematics and diagrams for how to make/build various things. All this guy has to do is stick a document in an envelope and mail it and he can make his fifteen bucks, and if he has a particularly high volume all he needs to do is run off more copies and buy more envelopes & stamps.

Can't blame the guy for trying, but he can't blame us when we get on there and post ads for 75 cents for the same piece of information :)

America was built on capitalism, a fine example there. Some smuck doesn't know how to use the search function.

America was built on capitalism, a fine example there. Some smuck doesn't know how to use the search function.

yea but can you blame him for this? I think its the person who actually buys the info and who didnt check it out first. thats the schmuck! anyway I think I will do it if it generates a few coins....

Money is good right? 5 bucks its worth the time to respond to the emails....

he he

Well his does include pictures of the locations and detailed instructions on how to do it. Guess it wouldnt be that hard to go remove a few pannels and snap some pics.

Members online

No members online now.
Back