Yet another "whole in the bumper" ram air Mark setup.

Lol yes I am. That's why in my first post I stated I was using a spare one I have.
It's going ro be fast and easy to swap everythin out. Its going to be for shows and the track.

lol old thread, nice seeing all the old names from back in the day ;)

no kidding, i was looking at stradog and thinking holy :q:q:q:q haven't seen him around forever.

i do, it was a shame. He should have fixed the damn thing or at least sold it to someone who would have instead of letting it rot.

stradog had sold it to a kid that i work with(an auto body shop), he hit a deer with it. It was totaled out and he started fixing it and bought all the parts he needed(his uncle owns a junk yard) then lost interest and let it sit. It's been sitting in the junkyard for at least 3 or 4 years now. Mike and I both tried to buy it several times. Went to look at buying the interior about two years ago and the doors were hanging open on it, and had been for a long while. Interior is molded and trashed, all the parts to fix it are still sitting in the trunk/back seat.

Hell I just pulled that thing out of my car when I put my compressor in and did not put it back in.

That blows. It's ashamed to see that happen to any mark. I know where 6,SIX Marks all within 20 minutes of my house,rotting away. Well,minus my parts car,it's being put to good use

Members online

No members online now.
Back