Yet another "whole in the bumper" ram air Mark setup.

StraDog

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Bastards are starting to take my idea... haha. Just playing. Looking through some pics on the other site and found this. If anyone has a clue who it is.. Chime in.

I'm telling ya... It's a cheap way to get some free air into that intake. Pretty much Free cold air intake, but you have a hole in your bumper... Haha.

ram air mark (Small).jpg

Picture 007 (Small).jpg

i do not like to bash, but yours looks a lot more "cleaner". his sticks out too much! looks like a missle is going to shoot out of there...lol

now that would be cool as hell like the batman car (forgot the name of it (stoned) Im stoned) any way that looks so much better than the mustang under the bumper air box thing

The black is one of my favorite mark viiis. I am not a fan of the cowl hoods that some of you guys put on but that one looks awesome.

StraDog said:
Bastards are starting to take my idea... haha. Just playing. Looking through some pics on the other site and found this. If anyone has a clue who it is.. Chime in.

I'm telling ya... It's a cheap way to get some free air into that intake. Pretty much Free cold air intake, but you have a hole in your bumper... Haha.
Put another hole on the other side to balance the 'look'. People will think you have 2 huffers under the hood. Everybody will be afraid to race you because it will look so badass.

MonsterMark said:
Put another hole on the other side to balance the 'look'. People will think you have 2 huffers under the hood. Everybody will be afraid to race you because it will look so badass.
:I

MonsterMark said:

won't that cause more drag?

fossten said:
won't that cause more drag?

not enough to notice id think. besides it will do more to cool the engine bay. One for cold air for the intake, one for cold air for the engine bay! good idea!

StraDog said:

That silver car was at SSHS5 last weekend. Nice lookin' car, except for that tube stickin' out. Had a 13.20 dial in on his window. IIRC, he's running nitrous in it, too.

Oh yea, you can.....But if I "buy" it off of him, it's gonna be ALOT cheaper.

(more along the lines of free). If I have to, he'll walk out one morning and it'll be gone.

:D

Mike

94m5 said:
Oh yea, you can.....But if I "buy" it off of him, it's gonna be ALOT cheaper.

(more along the lines of free). If I have to, he'll walk out one morning and it'll be gone.

:D

Mike
HAHAHA LOL!!! Thats great.. then show up with you car with his hood on all like " Like my new hood, its great and I got it for a STEAL!!!!"

Yous guys

This is an ancient thread....

I'm working on a ram air through my headlight. A spare one I have,not the good one. I'm going to post progress pics soon-Ish.

Meh...it's more for the 'oooh,ahhhh' factor. Plus I like to build stuff and play with my car.
It's going thru the headlight.

Members online

No members online now.
Back