WTF Was He Up????/

Be very careful with a pea-shooter. If you carry it loaded and don't get off a good eye or ear shot, you're likely to make somebody angry and they'll hurt you. Seriousness requires a 1911 in .45 ACP.

KS

pea shooter's are liable to cause some serious internal inury and kill them. i understand that at the time of assualt, stopping power and time is an issue, so it would require a bigger caliber weapon, but those little 22's boucne around you like nothing.

Sorry to hear about your wife's run-in. Kudos for the situational awareness. In case of future followings, I wouldn't suggest "meeting at the park" with one way in and one way out. Just instruct her to drive to a police station.

About concealed carry, I agree with some of the previous posters, a .22 is near useless. If you're going to use a gun, use ENOUGH gun. 38 special is as low as I'll go. 45 ACP is perfectly fine if you can shoot it accurately. There is no such thing as "too much gun" when your life is on the line. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

My 2 cents.

dude get her a ccw and a .22 i equiped my gf with that and shes only had to pull it out once and scared a guy off lmaooo i know he was :q:q:q:qtin bricks

this is a nice one
2809838040103886237S600x600Q85.jpg

Hate to break it to you but a .22 is fairly useless. False sense of security. Even a 9mm has limited stopping power. Its not like in the movies where you shoot and the guy drops. Unless you get a good head or direct heart shot a .22 isnt going to do much, even then its questionable. I have a CC and when you are familiar with firearms you would know that a minimum caliber should be a .38 or .357. You want peace of mind go with a .45. Also the type of ammo is crucial. MUST go with a hollow point for stopping power and maximum damage. A FMJ can cause an "in and out" wound which isnt ideal. Just some info.

Members online

No members online now.
Back