WTF Was He Up????/

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Wife drove to work this morning. Noticed a white Ford Taurus following her. Some black she doesn't know is driving it. She pulls into the parking garage and parks. He parks four spots down from her. She felt uncomfortable. So she called security. The guy is still sitting in his car. Security shows up. They ask her "what she thinks they should do?".... Are f@#king kidding me?????? They detain the guy and call the local PD. The police show up. They run his ID. Turns out, he has a record for B&E. The police took a report on his activity and let him go. Told not to comeback. Unless he was visiting someone.

The question is, was he going to break into the Camaro? Or was he after the wife?

Wife drove to work this morning. Noticed a white Ford Taurus following her. Some black she doesn't know is driving it. She pulls into the parking garage and parks. He parks four spots down from her. She felt uncomfortable. So she called security. The guy is still sitting in his car. Security shows up. They ask her "what she thinks they should do?".... Are f@#king kidding me?????? They detain the guy and call the local PD. The police show up. They run his ID. Turns out, he has a record for B&E. The police took a report on his activity and let him go. Told not to comeback. Unless he was visiting someone.

The question is, was he going to break into the Camaro? Or was he after the wife?

With a record for B&E, I'd say he was going for the car, and I would hope that was all he was going for. This is why I don't go for the flashy look. This is what has kept me from putting a navi system in the LS because to many break-ins. I finally just sold it.

Good luck rollin, this just isn't your week.

With a record for B&E, I'd say he was going for the car, and I would hope that was all he was going for. This is why I don't go for the flashy look. This is what has kept me from putting a navi system in the LS because to many break-ins. I finally just sold it.

Good luck rollin, this just isn't your week.

The car is bone stock. Nothing flashy.:confused:

2010 Camaro SS not flashy? All newer SS Camaros look flashy even when they are stock.

That's pretty scary. Good job by the wife for being smart and aware. Something like this would drive me crazy. I'd probably miss a week of work laying in the back seat every where she goes to see if he tries it again so I can get that bastard.

By the way, Breaking and Entering is normally a reference to residential/burglary type crimes. He may have been trying to see where she would lead him, looking for the bigger score

2010 Camaro SS not flashy? All newer SS Camaros look flashy even when they are stock.

Yup! It's a good looking car, attracts too much attention.

I've only had one car had things stolen from it. My 06' Fusion, it's not flashy but the wife left the doors unlocked. The only things stolen, her purse(why was it in there, I don't know) and some new kids toys in the trunk, really? I think it was the low life neighbors across the street, cops are always there.

By the way, Breaking and Entering is normally a reference to residential/burglary type crimes. He may have been trying to see where she would lead him, looking for the bigger score

Don't know why I didn't think of that. Nice car, must have nice stuff in her house. Tell your wife to keep a look out going home, maybe take a route out of the way that she would have to backtrack on.

Hopefully neither. Get her some pepper spray/taser? :D

Install security camera's at your place of residence, Trife is correct he was looking to where the big score is. Mostly mid/high end home owners get hit as they are less likely to put up a fight. Sucks to hear but she is a smart woman for noticing this person tailing her. Due to the fact police were involved he might not come back. With that being said that doesn't mean his friends won't.

Here's praying no more comes of it. Again, must give your wife props on her awareness, that was so clutch!

thats why both me and my GF have conceal and carry permits

Check Frog's sig line regarding carrying. People can do pretty-much what they want around me so long as they can run more than 1100 feet per second.:D

KS

The whole thing bothers me. We live in a small town away from all the BS. If he were to come to our little town, he would stickout.:shifty:

Plus two of our neighbors are County Sheriffs and State Troopers.

Hopefully he knows now that wifey is no easy mark and moves on. If she sees him again, have her get all the info she can: license plate, a description of him, everything she can. Then go on the offensive. I'm sure the police made a report. Share that with your neighbors and lt them know this guy is up to no good.

dude get her a ccw and a .22 i equiped my gf with that and shes only had to pull it out once and scared a guy off lmaooo i know he was :q:q:q:qtin bricks

this is a nice one
2809838040103886237S600x600Q85.jpg

I'll tell you this. That mfer is lucky you weren't close enough to respond. If it were me, and I were close enough, there would not have been police involved. NO ONE messes with my family. Period. Just reading your initial post made me get tunnel vision. You know the type of tunnel vision. Whereyou can only see a little circle. And you want to kill everything inthat circle. Makes my f*cking blood boil.

Wooo-sahh...

I'll tell you this. That mfer is lucky you weren't close enough to respond. If it were me, and I were close enough, there would not have been police involved. NO ONE messes with my family. Period. Just reading your initial post made me get tunnel vision. You know the type of tunnel vision. Whereyou can only see a little circle. And you want to kill everything inthat circle. Makes my f*cking blood boil.

Wooo-sahh...

That. I can't stand lowlife dudes like that trying to prey on people.

dude get her a ccw and a .22 i equiped my gf with that and shes only had to pull it out once and scared a guy off lmaooo i know he was :q:q:q:qtin bricks

this is a nice one
2809838040103886237S600x600Q85.jpg

I have one of these.....

3313.jpg

Too bad the People's Republik of Kahleefornya doesn't allow me to legally care it concealed.

The whole thing bothers me. We live in a small town away from all the BS. If he were to come to our little town, he would stickout.:shifty:

Plus two of our neighbors are County Sheriffs and State Troopers.

Unfortunately BS travels, and I have spent a few nights in St. Louis, not a nice place, including the surrounding "burbs", and I am from Detroit! With that being said, a CCL is the best route to go, I don't have one, but I keep my Ruger P95 on me at all times.

Members online

No members online now.
Back